Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phecks The Grimm's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crymson

Crymson

Phecks The Grimm's Application Empty
PostSubject: Phecks The Grimm's Application   Phecks The Grimm's Application I_icon_minitime5/22/2011, 3:20 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Vigil The Valkyrie | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld7 , Ebon 5, Asuran 9, Norn6 , SS6 , LB0, )
Crymson Rainulf | Ele | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld9 , Ebon10 , Asuran9 , Norn9 , SS10 , LB8, )
Ing The Windbender | Monk | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 5, Ebon3 , Asuran1 , Norn2 , SS6 , LB0, )
Franklin The Swift | Mes | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld1 , Ebon1 , Asuran1 , Norn2 , SS7 , LB8, )
Katara Whitman | Derv | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld4 , Ebon2 , Asuran4 , Norn7 , SS 9, LB6, )
Errtu Braveheart | War | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld5 , Ebon0 , Asuran3 , Norn0 , SS6 , LB0, )
Phecks The Grimm | Par | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld2 , Ebon3 , Asuran0 , Norn5 , SS6 , LB0, )
Batousai Schnhazi| Nec | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld1 , Ebon0 , Asuran 4, Norn5 , SS6 , LB0, )
Alypto The Alf | Rit | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld1 , Ebon2 , Asuran 2, Norn2 , SS7 , LB7, )

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
I have been playing Guildwars since 2005 it's release in the summer like juneish. I took many breaks in between they only lasted like a month and my longest break was like 3 months I believe. I took the breaks because I get bored of GW and need a break and play another game just to get my attention more wet for guildwars lol

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: I can Emo pretty well
-Least exp area you can do: Duo's
-Rest of areas you can do: All

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: 100b
-Least exp area you can do: MT
-Rest of areas you can do: Seed

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: I can emo pretty well
-Least exp area you can do: Recall tank
-Rest of areas you can do: All mes roles and seed

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes I do. I have both actually

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
Why are boobs good? Because Lod is a guild that has my attention I guess you could say. Theres a bunch of nabs there that need some teaching so I thought I could lend my expertise and teach them a thing or two

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
[HELL];[COF];[SMF];[DL];[Toys]

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
I think I have been in Lod before, I left because I had finals and stuff I needed to get done/focus on and I needed some time away from GW

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
It was a long time ago but I was in [SMF] long long long long time ago. I left though

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Hmm.... references? Uhhh Nope don't think so. Some Canadian guy knows me though, he's pretty cool I guess. & a guy that loves weed alot who has his GF come over to my house and clean my weed pipes every friday. & theres an old guy in there who's son used to come on vent and chit chat with the grown ups. & some kid who play Dragon age 2 what a nab. "oh god new tactic!" I might have a few more that i havent mentioned Razz

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I like turtles
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Phecks The Grimm's Application   Phecks The Grimm's Application I_icon_minitime5/23/2011, 7:54 am

LOL Crymson.....You left on good terms I suppose so maybe we will keep ya around.....
Back to top Go down
Crymson

Crymson

PostSubject: Re: Phecks The Grimm's Application   Phecks The Grimm's Application I_icon_minitime5/23/2011, 12:56 pm

Well thank you sweetheart Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phecks The Grimm's Application   Phecks The Grimm's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phecks The Grimm's Application
Page 1 of 1