Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antoon A

Antoon A

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitime5/15/2011, 2:11 pm

•In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

Kunoichi Geisha | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)
Doashens Gladiator | Ritualist | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)
Avatar Pabruwee | Monk | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)
Aya Ueto Azumi | Mesmer | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)
Khanhies Vengeful | Warrior | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)
Tormented Mystic | Dervish | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

I have been playing gw for 5 years without any breaks.

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: SoS
-Least exp area you can do:T1
-Rest of areas you can do: DwG Mess Spiker T4 T2 T3 LT

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:EoE
-Least exp area you can do:T1/2
-Rest of areas you can do:100B VoS Ua Mop MT

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:Mess Spiker
-Least exp area you can do:Terra
-Rest of areas you can do:None willing to learn Ritualist parts and Monk parts

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?

Yes i have ventrillo.
Yes i have a Microfoon ( logitech G35 )

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]?

Im looking for a fun and friendly guild who are pro at speedclears but dont act elite.

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?

CrY

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked

No i have not.

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened

No i have not.

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here

No i have not.

•Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.

I am a mature player 29 years old , with allot of patience and knolidge of the game and mostley UW Sc.
Willing to teach other players parts in the sc's and also willing to learn and lissen in beeing thought how to do parts.
I know how to deal with drama in game and on vent, i am not a rager and know how to deal in though situations.

Greets Antoon

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1