Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aco's application

Go down 
+2
Jonesie
Acotje
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acotje

Aco's application Empty
PostSubject: Aco's application   Aco's application I_icon_minitime5/17/2011, 5:06 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

Dagoth Karsten | Assassin | 20 | Factions, NF, EotN (Deld 6, Ebon 8, Asuran 10, Norn 8, SS 9, LB 6)

Acolyte Arasari | Ritualist | 20 | All campaigns (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB Cool

Follower Of Aco | Elementalist | 20 |EotN (Deld 3, Ebon 3, Asuran 5, Norn 2, SS 7, LB 0 )

Acolyte Chikai| Mesmer | 20 | EotN NF (Deld 3, Ebon 2, Asuran 5, Norn 3, SS 7, LB 7)

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

3400 over 47 months, but thats just /age, I play for 2 years now

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do:
-Least exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do: LT t1234 SoS ES Emo ( average player I guess)

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: MT <3
-Rest of areas you can do: t12 UA MoP 100B VoS UA EoE Inep ES Key

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do: done EoE couple of times

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic? yea and yea sire

Why are you looking to join [Lod]? I've been doing UW for a month now and had to learn everythinf by myself.
Although i can do every area, i've still got a lot to learn (realy want to learn true duo and suicide)
btw... i fell in love with UW Smile

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]? Epic, but they are all DoA based, and i figured out i dont rly like DoA xD
TRL, my alt acc is still there and im officer of the guild

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
nope

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
dont think so

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Aco's application Gw07710

7/8 Lod team, guess this doesnt count as Trial run? xD

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Well...i know some of my ranks on some chars arent how they should be, but thats easily fixed
Hope you give me a chance and hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

Aco's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aco's application   Aco's application I_icon_minitime5/17/2011, 6:19 pm

/trial

if you ever want to emo you will need wisdom. it is not the best area but group are stuck for a while trying to find it. so you might want your ebon rank upped to 5 on your ele. but nothing that is not easily taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Darkness in the fog

Aco's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aco's application   Aco's application I_icon_minitime5/17/2011, 8:19 pm

LOL i dnt rember that run at all but i was on it XD looked like it was a solid run and thats what i like to see. if there was any thing you could improve it is norn on your ele but you can work on that later lol. /trail for me as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

Aco's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aco's application   Aco's application I_icon_minitime5/17/2011, 8:32 pm

ranks look good, ima say the same thing as jeff with the emo thing but other than that /trial.
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Gibby

Gibby

Aco's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aco's application   Aco's application I_icon_minitime5/17/2011, 11:20 pm

AS you can see from the screen I was his emo. While I dont exactly recall him, i do know if he was a problem i wouldve been bitching.

/trial as he meets the reqs. If he doesnt want to emo he still meets reqs.

Please pm myself or Dro in game to arrange a trial. Just add to FL as we char swap alot.

Pea Nile Dreams (Gibby)

Furion Priest (Dro)
Back to top Go down
My Glycerine

Aco's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aco's application   Aco's application I_icon_minitime5/18/2011, 8:03 pm

I remember this run. It was maybe a week ago or less. He had no problems with LT and Rey was running jesus beam spiker so its /trial from me as long as theres no issues with TRL as I believe they were in our previous alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aco's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aco's application   Aco's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aco's application
Page 1 of 1