Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Jordy

Go down 
+3
Kristy hehe
Gab
Jordy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordy

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime3/31/2011, 6:29 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Example:
Perma Shadow Form | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 7, LB, 3)
Irrisistible Girl |Monk | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 6, Asuran 10, Norn 9, SS 9, LB, Cool
Dominating Girl | Mesmer | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 1, Ebon 0, Asuran 1, Norn 2, SS 7, LB, 3)
Nature Pritty | Ranger | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 0, Ebon 0, Asuran 0, Norn 0, SS 3, LB, 0)
Kingdom Of Freedom | Warrior | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 5, Ebon 3, Asuran 4, Norn 6, SS 5, LB 0)
The Lost Elementis | Elementelist | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 0, Ebon 2, Asuran 2, Norn 2, SS 7, LB 2)
Pixie Litado | Ritualist | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 1, Ebon 2, Asuran 2, Norn 2, SS 6, LB 0)
Cursed For Sure | Necromancer | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 1, Ebon 0, Asuran 0, Norn 0, SS 0, LB 0)

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
I've been playing this game for 5 years, I have had some breaks but I always came back.
My last break was after I got hacked and all my stuff was a goner.
I quit for a few months also due to school and some personal issues.

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: LT,T2, T3, T4
-Least exp area you can do: SS and T1
-Rest of areas you can do: SoS, EMO

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T1, T2 and T3 (3 Terraway)
-Least exp area you can do: SS
-Rest of areas you can do: 100b, EoE, UA,

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: Bonder/Healer
-Least exp area you can do: Terra
-Rest of areas you can do: Spiker Mesmer, Emo

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes and yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
I know many people in Lod and I love to be in touch with them and play together when I'm online. Plus I like to do UW and FoW alot ofcourse (A).

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
Non, I'm an ex member of Lod.

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
Yes see previous question, I've been kicked due to inactivity as I mention in the other questions.

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
No

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Kristy, Blades In The Fog, (ex member) Final, (ex member) kitty, Lee, Dragon, Sin Gets In, Syn Sity.
The guild is pretty renewed and I heard a few members left so I don't know if there are any more in the guild.
I guess I'll have to see.

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Nothing much, I just love playing with Lod Smile.
Although I have some info about my characters, almost all of my characters are able to do other dungeons/farming or whatever. Especially with my Assasin, there is no SC I haven't done with my sin (the once possible) and my monk (also the once a monk is needed).
And one more think, I did mention I got hacked earlier, this might be a problem for some characters of mine, which don't have an armor or equipment, My sin is ready to go but the other characters need some help getting started so whenever I'm earning money again I'll spend it on my other chars equipment to make then available for runs Smile.
If anybody has any worthless item which is usefull for any character contact me Smile.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gab

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime4/1/2011, 4:03 am

Make sure you work on two of the following:

Ranger -> Delver R5
Mesmer -> Asuran R4
Ritualist -> Asuran R4
Necromancer -> Asuran R4
Elementalist -> Ebon Vanguard R5
Back to top Go down
Kristy hehe

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime4/1/2011, 5:14 am

itll be interesting to see where your level of expertise is nwo that you have taken a substantial break in time from uw and the game in general. once you do what gab has said /trial. your a good guy in my book jordy lets get ya back to uw!
Back to top Go down
My Glycerine

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime4/3/2011, 9:43 am

yea works on those ranks gab has mentioned and its /trial from me as well.
Back to top Go down
dracion

dracion

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:27 pm

i kinda agree with the others how ever u meet the minimum requirments with ur sin so
/trial from me
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:30 pm

Since you can t3 and t4 as well as LT I will also say trial. Ideally its nice to see an Emo or main team caster also, but duos are hard to find so Ill overlook it. Your ranks on those just need a few bumps.

/Trial
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime4/4/2011, 4:05 pm

Contacted, indicates account was hacked and stripped so not ready.
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime4/14/2011, 7:30 pm

did very well got accepted. t4
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Sponsored content

Application Jordy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jordy   Application Jordy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Jordy
Page 1 of 1