Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storms Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
storm

Storms Application Empty
PostSubject: Storms Application   Storms Application I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 1:14 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Example:
Storms Assassin | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Faction, NF, EOTN, (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 9, SS 7, LB Cool
Storm Officer | Necromancer | 20 | prof, factions, NF, EOTN, (all maxed, GWAMM)
Others | mesmer, rit, ele, monk, warrior, ranger, dervish | 20 | NF, Prof, Faction, eotn all beaten, Ranks not maxed|

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
I have been playing 73 months, took many breaks missed most of factions came back in nightfall and didnt take a break since then. A little well over 9k hours spent playing.

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)
Done a few trenchways with my assassin and mesmer and EMO but im not great at it yet. I can do t2 in UW as an assassin havent tried as a ranger. i havent done much tway, but the way I have done it i usualy solo pop P/P and duo 4h with t2. *(duo 4h i can do pits no prob, pools side can get a little rough.) 180ish G stones could of had more, but i keep using them. In fowsc i can do every job. I have done almost all of the EOTN SC's possible.

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: t2,
-Least exp area you can do: lt, t1 (never tried them)
-Rest of areas you can do: ss, emo t4, t3

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: all
-Least exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do:

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: mesmer spiker
-Least exp area you can do: Main tank
-Rest of areas you can do: trench tank, emo,

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes to both

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
fairly known guild, just looking for a place to stay

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
yum ally, VTG, Evil, Sof

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
havent been here before

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
Drama that i don't want to be part of, and just looking for more sc oriented guild.

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Don't know if i know anyone there, i might.

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I'm not a stalk up person, nor do i brag that i can do everything and that im super rich, as far as people need to know im poor and do my job right with much respect to everyone specialy to people that are new and are trying to learn something.
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

Storms Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storms Application   Storms Application I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 2:34 pm

I personally know this guy, damn good SCer and damn good friend /trial from me even tho hes nab aha Smile i know he can do his shit without any trouble so Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

Storms Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storms Application   Storms Application I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 2:35 pm

i say /no because he didnt share his 2 mini dhuum profits. jk.

/trial hes a good player. ive ran with him a few times in Soosc and UW
Back to top Go down
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

Storms Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storms Application   Storms Application I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 3:40 pm

invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storms Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storms Application   Storms Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storms Application
Page 1 of 1