Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forbidden's Lod Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forbidden

Forbidden's Lod Application Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden's Lod Application   Forbidden's Lod Application I_icon_minitime4/29/2011, 7:22 pm

•In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Forbidden Explorer E/R, Forbidden Alma A/E, Rojo Escarlata Rt/R, Lost Dominatrix Me/Rt
I have beaten All campaigns on my Rt/R Besides Eotn, But I have HM in Eotn.
On my Assassin, I am R4 Norn, R2 Vanguard, R1 Asuran. On my Rit i am R6 LB for DoA, R2 Vanguard, and R1 Norn and Asuran, On my Ele, I am rank 7 dwarven and Rank 3 asuran, ebon, and vanguard. On my Mesmer i am R5 Vanguard, R4 Dwarven, R3 Norn and Asuran, and Rank 6 LB for DoA

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
I have had the game for 65 months, i took two , two year breaks from the game one occuring 4 years ago, and then a year after that., But I have been doing UWSC for about 6 months straight.

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
The current professions I have are : Elementalist, Ritualist, Assassin, Ranger, Monk, Mesmer, Necro
They are all level twenty except the monk and necro. The monk is lvl 2, and the necro is lvl 10.
I have beaten all three campaigns including eotn.

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do:T1
-Least exp area you can do:t3,4,LT
-Rest of areas you can do:T2,Esurge,SoS,Emo

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:EoE
-Least exp area you can do:--
-Rest of areas you can do:--

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:DWG
-Least exp area you can do:ST
-Rest of areas you can do:Panic

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic? I have Ventrillo, but do not have a mic.

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]? I am tired of the other UWSC guilds that fail, or kick for no reason.

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]? CLX,Dead, and a few others.

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked No.

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened I do not belive so.

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here Fayour Moon

•Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I am currently working on getting my Eotn ranks up, through farming, and then eventually speed booking. Also, I am willing to learn any speed clear that the alliance is willing to teach, and would like to thank your guild for the experience of applying. Also I would like to thank " The Road Runner " who is a member of Lod for helping me during the application process.
Back to top Go down
My Glycerine

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's Lod Application   Forbidden's Lod Application I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 6:55 am

We do give advice and teach areas but its required that you know at least one main team area and one terra area confidentally. If you can prove to us you have both of these down, then when your in the guild you can learn other areas. We typically don't use esurge as a spiker in UW but there are ther alternatives that can be discussed later. Eles vanguard rank and rits asuran would be nice to see go up as well.
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's Lod Application   Forbidden's Lod Application I_icon_minitime5/8/2011, 5:36 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's Lod Application   Forbidden's Lod Application I_icon_minitime5/8/2011, 7:52 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
Fayour Sky

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's Lod Application   Forbidden's Lod Application I_icon_minitime5/20/2011, 12:20 pm

I know this guy, Hes a pretty good speed clearer, I taught him a few things along the way, and he helped me out with some areas as well. I vote /trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's Lod Application   Forbidden's Lod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden's Lod Application
Page 1 of 1