Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nammy's Application

Go down 
+4
Kristy hehe
Gibby
Tripolityx
tdanko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tdanko

Nammy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime3/31/2011, 1:18 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

1. Account

The Nameless Derv (Lvl 20 dervish, old main char, ~20 titles, done all campaigns) - All rank 8+
The Nameless Dragon (Lvl 20 sin, second main char now, UW - FoW ready) - All EoTN ranks 7+
The Nameless Ritu (Lvl 20 rit, made for FoW and UW) - No ranks at all, didn't need them yet.
White Mantle Dragon (Lvl 20 monk, my main char, UW - FoW - DoA ready,all campaigns beaten) All ranks 5+ and LB 8
Psychic Pressure (Lvl 20 mesmer, not used at all)
The Nameless Chick (Lvl 4 necro, not used at all)
Noobs Cant Grow Up (PvP slot)
The Nameless Bonder (Lvl 3 ele, upcomin as bonder and T for UW)

2. Account

I Can Not Stop (Lvl 20 warrior, ~20 titles, beaten everything) - All maxed rank
The Nameless Mesmer (Lvl 20 mesmer, DoA and UW + FoW capable) - Workin on asuran, LB 8 ofc.
The Nameless Doa (Lvl 20 ele, DoA and UW + FoW capable) - DoA char, LB 8.
Rest not used.

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

4 years with 3 long pauses - 1. Stole then got back after like half year - 2. A Half year pause, don't remember when - 3. another half year pause 'cause i got bored (2010 summer - 2011 winter)

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Very experienced in DoA and FoW, in all areas (except for DoA tank, i don't like it) and im learning everything in UW just now.

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: SoS + Spiker with mes, learning terras
-Least exp area you can do: T1, dont like being ele
-Rest of areas you can do: Terras upcomin ASAP

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: Everything
-Least exp area you can do: T1 and T2 sometimes i fail, but not much tho.
-Rest of areas you can do:

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: Mesmer spiker
-Least exp area you can do: Tank and Emo
-Rest of areas you can do: Everything except for tank

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?

Yes and yes ofc. (Why would i have Vent without mic?)

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?

To get into a guild with hella lot SC-s

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?

LODX - Got kicked after they realised my asuran on mesmer is low... After like 50 runs without a mistake even at TK....
GS - Was before my last pause - got kicked for inactivity for 6 months Very Happy
fos - Left to get into L33T
L33T - Left to get into LODX
AoE - My first normal guild
AoF - Moved from AoE with those who stayed in GW after AoE broke down.
AoE - Moved back with Trip and some other guys

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked

No

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened

As i said, LODX

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here

Trip - Really old buddy, been playing together with him for ages. In AoE, then AoF, then in AoE again.

I don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't mean that they are not there Smile

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.

Well, back before Shadow Form nerf i was one of the fastest ones in UWSC, done thousands of runs with Trip, i was able to do like everything <7-8 mins. Now - since i stopped playing when SF got nerfed and GS got kinda inactive - im learning this all over, but since i know the basics pretty well i just have to get back on the rail Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripolityx

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime3/31/2011, 1:23 pm

I must say yes just cause he is old school players along with me, which are rare seen these days. Memories from AoE and AoF. Flexible rolling as I am apart from DoA tanking it seems. New learning UW and I can see him progressing every day.

/trial (ps, I am coming on that trial).
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime3/31/2011, 5:40 pm

It looks like you already know your ranks need some work, and I would encourage you to learn more areas down the road. Once your ranks are up then Trial
Back to top Go down
tdanko

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/1/2011, 3:01 am

I've decided to work on the mesmer of my 1. Account, so now i have r3 asuran! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristy hehe

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/1/2011, 5:18 am

ya sounds like your a very well rounded player which is good. mind you our fow is very limited.. and doa alike but we are tryign to push these areas a bit more so we can have a diverse guild for ppl to be able to do as they please in guild without having to pug . but we still primarily focus in UW so it will be crucial that you make sure you are ready for that.

The Nameless Ritu - Needs r4 Asura

and id say get your Ele ebon r5 or your mesmer r4 asura to meet minimum reqs but otherwise sounds like trip and you can have that /trial
Back to top Go down
Pixels

Pixels

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/3/2011, 4:06 am

+1 on /trial as kristy said you seem like a well rounded player, just need to get a terra area ready for the reqs
Back to top Go down
rysiekw

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/3/2011, 12:04 pm

short answer - /TRIAL!
Back to top Go down
My Glycerine

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/3/2011, 8:44 pm

yea get one terra area down, I would suggest t1(wastes) if you are completely new to the terras areas. After that its /trial
Back to top Go down
tdanko

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/5/2011, 4:44 pm

I'm working with a lot of effort on my caracters, ive done canth + NF with my mes, got asura 4 with it on 1. acc., also working on a necro for UW (even tho i can be spiker with mes), i didn't have much time to learn a terra in the past few days and i also wont be online till Monday (11. April), but from then on i will concentrate on my rit a bit and a terrar. I also wanted to say TY for the guest, see you guys on Monday! (Wish me luck, im playin in the finals of the basketball leauge in my country!) Smile GL & HF till then!
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/7/2011, 12:34 pm

ok mate. we will get u a trial setup when ur back
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:57 pm

needs updated. ive added him to guest and he never signs in
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime4/20/2011, 11:18 pm

I *think* he told me he was going out of country, but i thought i made a note of that, so may be dif person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nammy's Application   Nammy's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nammy's Application
Page 1 of 1