Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legacy Of Assassin's Application

Go down 
+3
Kristy hehe
Elewood
legacyofassassins
7 posters
AuthorMessage
legacyofassassins

Legacy Of Assassin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 8:38 pm

•In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

Legacy Of Assassins|Assassin|20|Factions, Eotn| (deld 5, ebon 4, asuran 5, Norn 2, SS 4, Lb 2)
Euryclea De Ithaca|Elementalist|20|Eotn, Proph| (deld 6, Ebon 6, Asuran 5, Norn 4, ss 5, Lb 0)
Legacy Of Warriors|Warrior|20|Factions,Eotn,Nf,Prophecies| (Deld 5, Ebon 3, Asuran 3, Norn 4, SS 7, LB 4)
Legacy Of Dervish|Dervish|20|Nf,Proph| (SS 8, Lb 3, Deld 3, ebon 3, asuran 4, norn 4)
Legacy Of Archers|Ranger|20|Nf, Proph, Eotn| (SS 7, Lb 4, Deld 5, Ebon 3, Asuran 5, Norn 4)
Zos Shivro|Rit| Factions| (ss 0, lb 0, Deld 2, Ebon 2, Norn 1, Asuran 0)
Unforgiven Smiter|Monk|Prophecies| (deld 3, ebon 3, norn 2, Asuran 3, SS 5, LB 3)

Legacy Of Mesmers|Mesmer| 10 | None|(New Character, deleted my necro to make him)

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
4,236 hours over 63 months. I have played off and on over the years, doing mainly uw farming and droks running. Used to 4 man trap and full clear, then chaos planes farm, then permaway, then dayway, then twwtway, then physway, then tway Razz

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do:T4(including true duos)
-Least exp area you can do:T2
-Rest of areas you can do:T1,t3,lt,emo,sos

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:t2
-Least exp area you can do:t1
-Rest of areas you can do:Mt,Ua,Eoe,Mop,100b

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:-
-Least exp area you can do:-
-Rest of areas you can do:-
(haven't touched doa since manly spikes on warriors)

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Both.

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
Played with a few of your guys and you're a pretty cool guild. Tired of all the uptight people whom i'm currently with.

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
TWWT(Leader be gone and TWWTway dead, nomatter how fun it was...)
BeVr(disband)
EZ(disband)
AtF(tired of the uptight attitude and the people there, just couldn't deal with it anymore. From my standpoint, it's a guild that is trying to show it's epenis is bigger. Cool helpful people in it, but the goal and the reason it was made and some of the recruiting methods i've seen are disgraceful.)

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
Nope, Applied during the time i was in EZ and was rejected due to no alliance hopping.

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
EZ, BeVr (both disbands)

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Played with a few of you, been in runs with people like kirsty who were very friendly and got along with very well.

•Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Mainly, I would appreciate it if you didn't base your reaction to my apply over me being in AtF. I'm no longer even in the guild, i know you guys hate them, but i left for a reason.
Just a big time Uwsc'er, though i like to do the odd dungeon and fow. Thinkin about doa, but i don't think i'd enjoy it as much as i do uwsc. The only thing that rivals in my mind is Droks running on a w/mo Razz Been doin it forever. Oh and btw my characters were made wayyy before Lod was formed, I totally didn't copy your name, it's an awesomelicious coincidence.

Last edited by legacyofassassins on 2/24/2011, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elewood

Elewood

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:07 pm

I say no just cause I believe fallen disrespected this guild as well as it still technically counts as guild hopping even though they are disbanded now
Back to top Go down
legacyofassassins

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 9:13 pm

"I say no just cause I believe fallen disrespected this guild as well as it still technically counts as guild hopping even though they are disbanded now."
Don't quite believe this is a very fair reason to down my application. I'm here because i'm tired of AtF, not to mention just because i've been in a guild doesn't mean i'm just like them. I'm leaving because I'm disgraced by the recruiting methods and the reason AtF was formed, among other reasons. There's also the point on guild hopping... If they were honestly technically guild hops even though they are gone guilds and no longer in the alliance, you have quite a few people to kick.
Back to top Go down
Kristy hehe

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 5:23 pm

Even tho you were in atf me and gary ran with you and you seemed like a cool kid. and you were saying you couldn't take the BS in ATF any more. Plus you were originally apping for us but seemed to end up in ATF so i figure you were accepted before you should get a shot now. /trial i trust ya
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 7:56 pm

even tough we only met briefly it looked like you were a nice guy so since you meet our mini reqs and can do most areas in tway im gonna say /trial
Back to top Go down
Crymson

Crymson

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 9:46 pm

I won't judge you on what you were on in the past. But I will say that you seem like a decent player from what every 1 is saying your ranks look alright so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 3:49 pm

Hello and thanks for applying.

We have had some runs together in the past and I have never had any issues with you during those runs.

What you feel about AtF doesn't matter to us, for us they tried to create a division here and they didn't succeed. They left in rage and we don't care associate with those who were responsible. We have never had any issues with their members, maybe their members were told to think otherwise.

Also we aren't part of the DL ally anymore, if you applied thinking we were still part of the DL ally..please let us know so we don't move to trials and you can apply directly to the DL ally.

If you are wanting to be in Lod for Lod. We can go ahead set you up for trials.

Thx and have fun in game.
Back to top Go down
legacyofassassins

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 5:11 pm

I definately want to be part of the legacy, not a desolate ally Razz I'm down for trials if you all are Smile
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime3/1/2011, 5:06 pm

told me he will be busy with work for a bit. will trial when hes ready
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Of Assassin's Application   Legacy Of Assassin's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacy Of Assassin's Application
Page 1 of 1