Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
assassindacutter

Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler) Empty
PostSubject: Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler)   Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler) I_icon_minitime2/10/2011, 5:37 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks:

Assassin da cutter | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)
Ele da feathers |Elementalist | 20 | Prof, Factions,EOTN (Deld 1, Ebon 5, Asuran 0, Norn 1, SS 0, LB, 0)
I am working on the Eotn ranks i have Wisdom ward
Silas Da Monk | Monk | 20 | Factions, (Deld 8, Ebon 4, Asuran 2, Norn 1, SS 9, LB, 0)
Nec Da Minon |Necro | 20 | Factions, (Deld 1, Ebon 4, Asuran 0, Norn 1, SS, 0 LB, 0)
Dervish da cutter | Dervish | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 6, Ebon 6, Asuran 4, Norn 4, SS 10, LB, 10)
Ranger Da Bowmaster | Ranger | 20 | Factions, (Deld 0, Ebon 6, Asuran 0, Norn 0, SS 6, LB, 0)
Rit Da Shamanistic | Ritualist | 20 | Factions,(Deld 1, Ebon 4, Asuran 1, Norn 2, SS 0, LB, 0)
I also have an account with an Ele that has all r10 EoTN Ranks that i use when i T1 becuase it has been set up and has higher ranks them my Emo Ele right now

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
Across all characters i have played for 6269 hours over 53 months
I have taken a few brakes from playing while i was playing other games

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as (i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's):
Underworld: Ele,Sin,Rit,Necro
-Most exp area you can do: Emo
-Least exp area you can do: T2-3
-Rest of areas you can do: Emo, SoS, SS, T1

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T1, T2, MT
-Least exp area you can do: MoP (Just becuase i dont like it i can still run it tho)
-Rest of areas you can do: UA EoE T1 T2 MT MoP 100B I can also run Mesway MT T1 T2 T3

Domain of Anguish: I have not done much DoA i have ran Glaiveway
-Most exp area you can do: DWG
-Least exp area you can do: All others
-Rest of areas you can do: DWG
My monk is really close to DoA and when i get him there i will be able to UA
Other Dungeons:
Any of the Dungeon SC i can run (SoOSC Oola Bogroots any like this) I can also Speedbook on my Sin
I can also deepsc and urgozsc
Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes both Smile

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
I am looking for a more EXP UWSC guild

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
bLt and a few other guilds that do not SC

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked:
I have never been in LoD before i was in the allaince twice

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked:

Yes i was in bLt
The guild is going thru a change and i would like to move over to lod and i have already gotten Grays permission to apply

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here:

Kristy Jokan

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I am always looking to learn new roles in any SC or farms, i am able to get titles/skills if needed. If anymore info is needed please msg me in game anytime Smile Assassin da cutter is my main and i am working on my ele alot right now
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler)   Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler) I_icon_minitime2/10/2011, 11:14 pm

/no for me.
Did u read minimum reqs?
and before u can join u gotta talkwith bLt leader
Back to top Go down
Knife of darcness

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler)   Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler) I_icon_minitime2/11/2011, 1:47 am

He does meet the ranks on sin, ele and rit. Push necro to r5 delv asura and ranger to higher delv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler)   Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin Da Cutter (Tyler)
Page 1 of 1