Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jen's APplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
untouchable

Jen's APplication Empty
PostSubject: Jen's APplication   Jen's APplication I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 8:26 pm

•In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Untouchable Witch - Monk - All/All skills maxed
Untouchable Jen - Mesmer- All/R3+ in all
Untouchable Ghost - Ritualist - All/R3+ in all
Untouchable Maniac - Sin - All/R3+in all
Untouchable Poision - Necro - All/Not worth mentioning
Untouchable Star- Ranger - Half of NF
Untouchable Blaze - Elementalist - All/R5+ in all

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
6 Years, i've never taken a break but I did cut back on playing when I was in college.

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)
•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: EoE/UA/Mop/Melee
-Least exp area you can do: pp/mp
-Rest of areas you can do:EoE/Ua/Mop/Melee
I used to do all areas in UWSC but havn't done since update, so I would like to do a few practise runs as mp/pp. I'm also only used to Yumway UW( 40min -1 hour runs) and I could teach you guys that if you'd like.

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:MT/UA/EoE/Melee/Mop
-Least exp area you can do:T2
-Rest of areas you can do:MT/UA/EOE/Melee/Mop
Am interested in learning t1.

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: UA/Mesmer
-Least exp area you can do:Sin
-Rest of areas you can do:UA/Mesmer
Interested in learning emo, my character is set up for it already.

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes/Yes but I'm unable to use my mic sometimes.

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
Looking for a sc guild that does alot of DOA trenchway since I'm the most used to do that.

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
I used to be in LOD, SNOW.

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
No.

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
I'm not sure which alliance you guys are in.

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Nope

•Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I'm very experienced in DoA/FoW/Yumway UW, and I'm willing and sort of hoping I can teach you guys yumway uw. I'm from Canada, and looking for more of an american time zone. Hope you guys like my application:)
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

Jen's APplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jen's APplication   Jen's APplication I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 9:10 pm

need u to post ur ranks not just take a shortcut for it. our reqs are specific to that stuff especially for UW so if you could redo the app with the ranks please, that'd be great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

Jen's APplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jen's APplication   Jen's APplication I_icon_minitime6/8/2011, 5:12 pm

/agree with rob
Back to top Go down
Fayour Sky

Jen's APplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jen's APplication   Jen's APplication I_icon_minitime6/9/2011, 11:27 am

Yep, you need to post your ranks. If your ranks meet the reqs.. I think you got the wrong idea up in your What areas you can do. We dont use MoP UA or usually Melee in UWSC..

Edit: YUmway is Sukway, It was stolen by YUM from the inventor who is now in YaWn.. Either way, its slow, sloppy, inefficient, and I have no interest in it. Most players in our guild/ally are seasoned terraway players. Very strong, and very versatile. T-Way is how we have adopted UWSC, and that is going to remain. If you can do Tway and post your ranks, we will be more than happy to trial you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jen's APplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jen's APplication   Jen's APplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jen's APplication
Page 1 of 1