Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repulse's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Repulse

Repulse's Application Empty
PostSubject: Repulse's Application   Repulse's Application I_icon_minitime4/30/2011, 9:15 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Example:
I R E P U L S E I | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 9, Ebon 9, Asuran 10, Norn 9, SS 7, LB, 7)
Repulse Is To Fexy | Mesmer | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld, 6, Ebon 7, Asuran 9, Norn 5, SS 7, LB 7)
Sins React | Ritualist | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 5, Ebon 5, Asuran 6, Norn 7, SS 8, LB 7)
I Final Luck I | Dervish | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 7, Ebon 7, Asuran 6, Norn 6, SS 10, LB 6)
Repulse Is Fexy | Monk | 20 | Working on ATM ( Deld 0, Ebon 0, Asuran 0, Norn 0, SS 6, LB 0)
Mike Is Ur Bro | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Factions, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 5, Asuran 4, Norn 4, SS 6, LB 0)
~Note~ These are my chars that I actually go on, I have more but they are just pvp, or ones to screw around on.

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
I have been playing for 2-3 years. And I get on everyday that I can.

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
I mainly use a sin. I know how to do my areas, very well, and I know how to duo.
I know how to do Rragars sc, Soosc, Bogsc, Kathsc, Oolasc, and more to come.
My main area is the sin, I am familiar with the terra positions.
I mainly do Tway, but any way works fine with me.

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: t2-4, true duos, pits/plains.
-Least exp area you can do: LT
-Rest of areas you can do: Esurge, sos

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: VoS
-Least exp area you can do: MT
-Rest of areas you can do: Try to T1,2

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: Trenchway, All mesmer positions, Ive only ran each pos 1-2 times, not super exp at it. ~Note: I do not Frostway!! More familiar with the Esurge part.
-Least exp area you can do: UA
-Rest of areas you can do: UA

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes/Yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
I need a high end pve guild, since I left cry ally. My friend recommended me to Lod, and I was like aight, ill give it a try. I have heard Lod, is welcoming, and loves to pve. So I thought I could give it a try. Idk if u trial ppl, but ill go trial if need be, just message me.

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
[TWWT] Those Who Were Taken, an officer, and a really good friend.
[DusT] Getting High On Glittering
[WSOE] White swords of Eternity

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
No.

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
No.

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Shank In Ya, Elite Shadow Lord, Nitro Genicide, Smerf Goes Mesmer, The Huge Sin.

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
To start off, my name is Mike, and I am in HS, and currently in a relationship. I am a prep, and get on at night most of the time, I love To UW, it is the area I am most comfortable with, I think Lod, will be a good experience, and a fun time, to chill, and do some pve things. When I was wanting a guild, I was directed here. I am 16. I really need a guild, that just does runs, and does DoA. I am chill with people, If I get into a fight, I just say u know, ill just not say anything back, and leave it, or drop the situation. Or I will inform an officer, of the situation, and need be fix it. I tend to keep my cool, when Im in these situations, or when a group fails, I say u kno, its a learning exp for them, and I dont get mad, or lose it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Repulse's Application   Repulse's Application I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 5:31 pm

ranks are strong, looks good

/Trial
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

PostSubject: Re: Repulse's Application   Repulse's Application I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 8:51 pm

very strong looking app, his desire to join a good guild is also a +, /trial and gl man also i recommend learning emo, its not exactly the BEST area to do but alot of times groups are looking for the emos and spkers/sos' to go. just a small suggestion Smile also the DoA is a good thing too, i have yet to start learning DoA but ima be workin on it soon and just by the looks of things i think he'll fit in great here.
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
My Glycerine

PostSubject: Re: Repulse's Application   Repulse's Application I_icon_minitime5/6/2011, 12:39 pm

/trial from me
Back to top Go down
My Glycerine

PostSubject: Re: Repulse's Application   Repulse's Application I_icon_minitime5/14/2011, 4:03 pm

**Update**

He is going to work on his center pits so he is successful in his trial. Said he will contact me when he is ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repulse's Application   Repulse's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repulse's Application
Page 1 of 1