Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost W O N D E R' Application

Go down 
+2
Яѻß
ColdandColder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdandColder

Ghost W O N D E R' Application Empty
PostSubject: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/29/2011, 4:56 pm

•In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate
Rit/X: Ghost W O N D E R

SS: max
LB: max
Asuran: r8
Norn: r8
Dwarf: r7
Ebon: r7

R/X(pretty fresh): C O A R S E

rest too low to mention

A/X: Died Ghost

SS: r7
LB: r3
Asuran: r5
Norn: r5
Dwarf: r1
Ebon: r2

Me/X: And She Said Y E S

LB: r4
Asuran: r6
Norn: r3
Dwarf: r4
Ebon: r3

E/X: Sakura Rin Yoko

Asuran: max
Dwarf: r5
Ebon: r6

D/X: The Sweet Evil

Norn: r4
Dwarf: r3

Im sorry, working on titles, just got focused on my main(rit).
cheers

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
Started when factions came out, because my cousin used to play a lot..

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)
Much PvE in general, titling, farming, ZQ.

Most Dungeons have done a speed clear in

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do:Pits
-Least exp area you can do:Pools
-Rest of areas you can do:all areas

•Fissure of Woe:
didnt cmplete yet

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:Stygian
-Least exp area you can do:Foundry
-Rest of areas you can do:

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic? ?, skype and ts3 so far, sure

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
Pissed of noob guilds, looking sc n stuff

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
None

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
No, dont worry, im no leaver haha

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
Nope

•Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Hi, im german, played alot since i own the game, experience with all pve things..
My name is Max, if you want to know Wink

Last edited by ColdandColder on 5/3/2011, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/29/2011, 6:03 pm

umm you need to put your characters ranks on, Delver, Norn Asuran and Ebon MAINLY, if u have SS and LB put those on too please
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
ColdandColder

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/29/2011, 6:12 pm

on rit, maxed LB and SS, eotn stuff all 7+
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/29/2011, 11:09 pm

for all ur characters bro
Back to top Go down
ColdandColder

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/30/2011, 6:36 am

Rit/X:

SS: max
Asuran: r8
Norn: r8
Dwarf: r7
Ebon: r7

R/X(pretty fresh):

rest too low to mention

A/X

Norn: r5
Dwarf: r1

Me/X

LB: r4
Asuran: r6
Dwarf: r4
Ebon: r3

E/X

Asuran: max
Dwarf: r5
Ebon: r6

D/X

Norn: r4
Dwarf: r3

Im sorry, if the titles are low in your opinion, just got focused on my main(rit).
cheers

Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/30/2011, 12:43 pm

for assassin ur norn asuran and ebon need to be at r5 on each. your ele looks good but be sure that u have Wisdom on it incase u choose to do Emo as ur mainteam trial area. Ur ranger needs to have r5 delver, heres the link to our minimum requirements: http://dromod.nstars.org/t16-lod-minimum-requirements
Back to top Go down
the asassina

the asassina

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/30/2011, 1:10 pm

he only followed half the application guide? plus he seems a bit arrogant in my opinion as how he wrote the application so i'm saying /no. don't think he'll fit here as he don't like noob guilds, but everyone fails someonce?
Back to top Go down
ColdandColder

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime4/30/2011, 5:19 pm

the asassina wrote:
he only followed half the application guide? plus he seems a bit arrogant in my opinion as how he wrote the application so i'm saying /no. don't think he'll fit here as he don't like noob guilds, but everyone fails someonce?
hey buddy, if you complain..
i just want to have fun in the game, i have experience in many kinds of runs and speedclears.
whatever, if i dont get something right, i'm ready to get it correctly working.
i'm nice to speak to and if it's a sc robot you're looking for, i'm sorry.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 5:27 pm

Please understand that we see many applications and when the sample provided isnt followed it makes it very hard to understand. Sometimes we feel like the applicants dont even look at our requirements or sample application.

I think Asassina misunderstood your comments, and he was being defensive of Lod.

Please take a few minutes and edit your origianl post, so that it reflects all chars and ranks in the proper format, as shown in the example. We will have a better idea of your experience then.

THank You
Back to top Go down
the asassina

the asassina

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 10:36 am

ColdandColder wrote:
the asassina wrote:
i just want to have fun in the game, i have experience in many kinds of runs and speedclears.
i'm nice to speak to and if it's a sc robot you're looking for, i'm sorry.. Very Happy

it's no problem, and i don't like robots so better not be one!! Anyhow, i found some of your comments arrogant & seemed like you didn't read the application things as Gibby already said.

I'll come with a new opinion when the application form has been followed & correctly fillen in.

sorry if you found me offensive, wasn't meant too Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime5/2/2011, 2:57 pm

the asassina wrote:
ColdandColder wrote:
the asassina wrote:

it's no problem, and i don't like robots so better not be one!! Anyhow, i found some of your comments arrogant & seemed like you didn't read the application things as Gibby already said.

I'll come with a new opinion when the application form has been followed & correctly fillen in.

sorry if you found me offensive, wasn't meant too Smile

i /agree with asassina. found some of your comments to be arrogant as well. but if you fill out the application carefully, completely, with thought then i would still have to say that the sin ranks need to go up. until you do that i have to say /no. but if you do these things then i say /trial.
Back to top Go down
the asassina

the asassina

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime5/4/2011, 12:44 pm

also post ranger ranks?

+

Sorry, but i find some things still so it seems you are arrogant..
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime5/8/2011, 5:33 pm

app looks decent. and if he is arrogant he wont last long.

/trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost W O N D E R' Application   Ghost W O N D E R' Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost W O N D E R' Application
Page 1 of 1