Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crouching Sin's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crouchingsin

Crouching Sin's Application Empty
PostSubject: Crouching Sin's Application   Crouching Sin's Application I_icon_minitime3/28/2011, 7:59 pm

Well i suppose a good place to start is saying my name...

MIKE!

okay now thats done down to what u wanna know xD

crouching Sin l assasin l 20 l Faction almost done NF EotN l 6 delver l 5 asuran l 4 Vanguard l 3 Norn l SS 6 l
Ordinary Girl l Ele l 20 l EoTN l Delver 5 l Vanguard 5 l Asuran 4 l Norn 3 l SS 5
We are Goat Lovers l Rit l 20 l EoTN l Factions l Asuran 5 l Delver 5 l Vanguard 3 l Norn 2
The Crusiffix l Ranger l 20 l EoTN l Half NF l Delver 9 l Asuran 5 l Norn 4 l vanguard 3
L O Z L l Necro l 20 l EoTN l Factions l Delver 6 l Vanguard 5 l Asuran 5 l Norn 3 l
The beaster l Warrior l EoTN l NF l Proph l Factions l Delver 6 l Vanguard 7 l Asuran 7 l Norn 4 l SS 10 l LB 8
Jj the Ff l Monk l EoTN l NF l LB 7 l SS 7 l Low EoTN Ranks

Have a mesmer (getting it to DoA) and a dervish as well but i hardly use them.

Been Playing for 4 years now. Started of as a pvper playing in High End GvG guilds and doing HA. When EoTN Came out i started out doing Ursan ways then as the UW builds changed i started trying new things and starting doing UWSC's on my ele. When my account got hacked and all my stuff was gone i quit and decided not to play anymore. but then i started working nights and i have been back to playing guildwars ever since (6 months i believe). i only stopped playing for about 5-6 months, but it was the break i needed to get myself away from PvP and now i dont touch it Very Happy.

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: I am a very confident T4 on my ele doing true duos with other members of my alliance normaly the only problem is finding a glyph sin who is good enough to do suicide way.
-Least exp area you can do: not sure anything really fits in here Very Happy i am compitant at all areas but if i had to name one it would be SS/DWG/what ever vale support spiker we are running. the main reason would be due to the low ranks on my SS/Mes/DWG but i suppose with a weekend of grinding that wouldnt be a problem.
-Rest of areas you can do: i can LT/SoS/T1/2/3/4/Emo normaly i am running T2 on my Ranger as it allows me to get a good pop time and have time left over at the end to help anyone that might need it, maybe a duo team who arent so confindent or anything like that.

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T1 is my most Xp Area in FoW i dont tend to do it that often, but if i do i run t1.
-Least exp area you can do: T2 is my least Xp area in Fow just because i dont practise it that much.
-Rest of areas you can do: 100b/Vos/EoE/UA/T3/MoP

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: my most Exp area is Seeder. i was in DL for about a week just before i quit and thats all i was able to run, so thats what i got stuck doing, unfortunatly now that team builds have changed there is more of a need for a perma seeder, so i am currently working on getting my Monk's SS rank up so that i can continue doing it.
-Least exp area you can do: Tank - Never done it so yeah that one explaines itself i think Very Happy
-Rest of areas you can do: nothing else atm, soon i will have my Mesmer in DoA though.

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic? Of Course

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
I am looking to join Lod to gain more Experience, to have fun with some new soon to be friends hopefully and of course to get better times on SC's.

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
Virtual Dragons vD- before it got sold.
Time for plan B Run
DL Desolation lords
GOLD
QQ

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
no.

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened

I am currently in pULL. I joined pULL after my Last guild fell appart as i have quite a few friends in there, but i dont see how i can really push my self in pULL but they are nice people Very Happy I have already spoken to Elys to about it before putting in an Ap here as i dont really like guild hopping but sometimes you have to do what seems like the best decision at the time.

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here

well some new people who have just joined your guild.

Assassin Jonesie
Time to Die X

And i have done a few runs with you guys through the ally and you all seemed pretty nice Very Happy

•Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.

Well i suppose first off i live in the UK, so my playing times are a bit odd, but i work nights which pretty much tallies in with American evening time by the time i get off work.
I tend not to play so much on certain weekends due to family commitments and things. also i am not quite sure how much longer i am going to be working nights, so my playing times might suddenly change. but of course i would keep people up to date on what is going on.

Thats it i suppose just been rambling on for a few hours Very Happy Pm me IG if u have any questions u wanna ask me, or just ask me on vent. normaly if im online i will be somewhere on vent chilling.

Many thanks.

Mike.
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Crouching Sin's Application   Crouching Sin's Application I_icon_minitime3/28/2011, 8:05 pm

app looks decent. and as long as u keep ur activity up and maintain a good balance of runs in the weekdays. i dont see a problem with u being absent on weekends. but trial from me

Last edited by Dro on 3/28/2011, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Crouching Sin's Application   Crouching Sin's Application I_icon_minitime3/28/2011, 9:49 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
My Glycerine

PostSubject: Re: Crouching Sin's Application   Crouching Sin's Application I_icon_minitime3/29/2011, 2:33 pm

I'd like to see the ebon rank go up on the ele especially for wisdom but other than that its also a trial from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crouching Sin's Application   Crouching Sin's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crouching Sin's Application
Page 1 of 1