Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IGN: Kiao Hang application

Go down 
+4
Sin Gets Out
Ben
Rick
Kiao Hang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiao Hang

IGN: Kiao Hang application Empty
PostSubject: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 9:47 am

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

Kiao Hang | Asassin | 20 | Prop,Factions,Eotn Deld: 9, Ebon 10, Asura 10, Norn 6, SS 7,

Mirian Of Ascalon | War | | 20 | Prop, NF (Deld: 5, Ebon 2, Asura 4, Norn 3, SS 7,

Beatrix Shoot | Ranger | 20 | Eotn (Deld 5, Ebon 6, Asura 3, Norn 2, SS 5,

Eila Of Midrougen | Elle | 20 | --- | Deld: 0, Ebon 2, Asura 0, Norn 2, SS 5,

David Of Midrougen | Necro | 20 | Faction Deld 1, Ebon 0, Asura 5, Norn 2, SS 0,

Elvina Of Midrougen | Rit | 20 | Deld 1, Ebon 0, Asura 0, Norn 2, SS 6, LB 6,

Violet Of Midrougen | Monk | 20 | Deld 5, Ebon 4, Asura, 3, Norn 2, SS 6,

Kaylin Of Midrougen | Derv| 20 | Deld 5, Ebon 5, Asura 3, Norn 3, SS 7,

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

4,802 Hours past 36months

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do:LT
-Least exp area you can do:T4
-Rest of areas you can do: T1,T2,T3,Emo (6 areas)

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:T2,MT
-Least exp area you can do:T1
-Rest of areas you can do: I can do all areas, but T2 and MT best times.

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:DWG (DoA) not sc.
-Least exp area you can do: -----
-Rest of areas you can do: ----

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes/yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
-They are experienced to Uwsc, and I get to know Sarah rlly good now.

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
[WaHa] [bLt], shame on me. been in lots of guilds, but I can't find the right one.

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
-No, never.

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
-No, I don't thinks so. Atleast not kicked.

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Sarah Sharpshooter

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
-From Norway (GMT+1) I play much as I can, maybe bad, but that's me. I'm 14 but i get much rose for my experienced after age. IGN: Kiao Hang RLN: Ole Magnus
Back to top Go down
Rick

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 10:05 am

app looks alright, work on ur ranks then /trial
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 10:15 am

Rit --> r5 asuran
Ele --> r5 Ebon

Other than that everyontihng looks good

/trial when mini reqs are met
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 3:58 pm

As Ben said above, Rit and Ele ranks to R-5+ and we can then update your app for trials.

Thx for applying.
Back to top Go down
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 1:52 pm

I'm sorry, but i won't. vorking on title in this days is pain, atleast i need a guide for it.
Back to top Go down
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:01 pm

Can't i just don't do elle and rit? i don't use them so often.
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:11 pm

well we need you to raise those titles atleast so we can get the best out of you in your areas. cause we dont always just take one area in uw. we always make people reroll into different areas. so trust us when we say the titles and stuff are needed
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:13 pm

I've checked other app's they haven't over 5 in ebon and asura at rit and elle.
Back to top Go down
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:14 pm

why do rit need 5 asura? Only problem may be my elle only 1 area i won't do.
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:22 pm

Your rit needs r4 in Asura because that way you can keep PI up for a whole judgment (4 seconds)
Back to top Go down
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:36 pm

But i don't even do sos, please read my app again.
Back to top Go down
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:51 pm

after I watched shiro madde's app, I feel that I get bad treatement.
Back to top Go down
Alive

Alive

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 2:56 pm

If you play DwG on your rit(very strong spike build) you need r4 asura.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 3:00 pm

I don't do Vale, cuz i will loos money by doing that. And when other people can do trial with lower then r4 asura rit... I see the t1, but srsly?
Back to top Go down
Alive

Alive

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 3:17 pm

in my opinion you are meeting the minimum requirements, Your nec, sin and ranger are meeting their terms, but the elementalist is one of the proffesions that is most used by people in uw. And a higher ebon rank will help you, and you will feel that.
Back to top Go down
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 3:30 pm

Lol, so I can't join cuz of ur opinion, that's ridicolous.
Back to top Go down
Alive

Alive

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 3:58 pm

No, did i say you couldnt join Lod? I just gave my opinion thats all.
Back to top Go down
Kiao Hang

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 4:09 pm

Just forget what I said there -.-. The leader has another vision on me. He think i'm to jerk at the ranks, but he invites ppl with rank 0 asura.

Zos Shivro|Rit| Factions| (ss 0, lb 0, Deld 2, Ebon 2, Norn 1, Asuran 0)

You can have trials,

Late he tells me: That ppl can get trials for how hardworking and dedicated they are.
But i don't get a singel chance to have a trial, how can u know i'm not hardworking or dedicated.

That's my last word.
Back to top Go down
Ed

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 5:04 pm

I don't find myself posting alot here but I think I should explain a few things. You say you have read some apps and saw they didn't meet min reqs. It seems to me you haven't read the min reqs thoroughly. It clearly states you dont need to meet the ranks on all chars, but the MINIMUM is meeting them on 3 chars used for UWSC. You meet ranks only on ranger and sin, which is not enough. Shiro Madde meets it on 3 chars which is enough.
Secondly, Lod doesn't only recruit on skill, but the main point is mentality. By raging on alive you don't leave a good impression. Neither do you when you refuse to accept homework given while it's needed for the minimum reqs.
Finally, I'd wish to say something about you not doing vale because of money. Personally I think vale is the best spot for money but I'm not going to talk about that. The main reason we do UW is fun, and in some cases speed. The main goal isn't money but having a good time together. Since I think your way of making money is farming the complete area Lod might not be the place for you. We always seek to finish as fast and (usually) safe possible. This means instead of getting time to farm we ask you to help others that aren't done yet.
I hope I have given you some things to think about and that you might join us when your thoughts have settled. Unless your mentality changes I will say
/no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN: Kiao Hang application   IGN: Kiao Hang application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGN: Kiao Hang application
Page 1 of 1