Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonn's Application

Go down 
+4
Ben
Elewood
Vampire of Bone
Yonn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonn

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 2:33 pm

-In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Blody Johny l Assassin l 20 l Factions,EoTn,(almost NF) l Ebon 10,Asura 10,Norn 9,Deld 9,Sun 7 ,lb 2
Demonic Creature l Necro l 20 l All campaigns beaten l Ebon10.Asura5,Deld6,Norn3,Sun 7,Lb 3
Titan of Pve l Rangerl20lFactions,Nf,EoTN lLb8,Deld9,Sun7,Agent6,Asura3,Norn2
I Are Ritualist l Ritualistl 20l Factions,Nf,EoTN l Lb8,Sun7,Asura6,Deld3,Norn2
Contra Cioc l Elementalist l20l Factions,Nf,EoTNl Sun7,Agent 5,Deld3,Norn 3,Asura3,Lb3
The Evil Warior l Warriorl20lAll campaigns beatenl Asura10,Deld8,Sun8,Agent6,Lb5,Norn4
Boner Ific l Mesmeri20lNFlSun7,Lb4,Deld3,Asura1,Norn2,Agent0 Very Happy (i just started this char so it doesnt have great titles)

-How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
Age:56Months,3,623hours and 40 mins played with all chars

* Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do:SoS,SS,T2,T1(i cant do solo)
-Least exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do:I wanna learn T4 and T3

* Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:100b,T2,EoE
-Least exp area you can do:T1
-Rest of areas you can do:Need to Learn MoP

* Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:I have been doin just DwGway ,I wanna learn Trench.
-Least exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do:

Other Dungeons:SoO,Kath,Fmaw,Rragnars,Ooze,Bogroots,Slavers(Slavers done it once Sinway)

* Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?

Yes & Yes.

-Why are you looking to join [Lod]?

I just wanna have lots of fun doin Sc's with u guys. Very Happy

-Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?

K,I've been in many guilds.....lemme think:
Riot-I left riot bc i wanted to make a guild with a friend(chibaku) but it didnt work to well.
AoE-Nice guild but BonD ally was gettin on my nerves,left it to join riot.
LIFE-Sc guild dont remeber much about it.
Luck-Nice guild dissbanded
And i think i were in 3 more guilds i cant remember.

* Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked

Nop

* Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened

I was in [Riot] I left bc i wanted to make a guild with Chibaku,i think i left riot 2-3 weeks ago dunno very well.

-Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here

Chibaku Tensei Assa

-Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.

I dont have much to say...... I play Bass guitar......I like cereals and pie.......I think Ginegers dont have souls==(neah it was jsut a joke) ==))) lol!
Back to top Go down
Vampire of Bone

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 3:41 pm

+1, ranks and everything look good.
Back to top Go down
Elewood

Elewood

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 3:51 pm

Good ranks and app looks good, but havnt heard or seen u otherwise but i say trial
Back to top Go down
Ben

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 4:07 pm

App looks good both in ranks and experience. however u get a emo but dont know how to emo? Smile or did you just forget to put it in?

/trial Smile
Back to top Go down
Yonn

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 4:17 pm

Well i never tried to emo but if u want ill try to learn it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chibaku Tensei Assa

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/24/2011, 2:11 am

+1 gary he is that friend i was speaking of ill teach him emo and stuff if u want to^.^ he is a nice guy
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 3:45 pm

Hello and thanks for applying.

As others have stated, the app meets the minimum requirements and we can schedule a trial for you.

I would like to mention that Lod isn't about talent and or one's experience, though they do play a big part of it. What we here at Lod look for in addition to what u know in UW are the values and respect that one has that aren't learned from GW.

GL on the trials and have fun in game.

Also we have separated ourselves from the DL ally. If you are applying to Lod because you though we are in the DL ally, please let us know so we don't move forward with trials and you should apply with the DL ally directly.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Yonn

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/27/2011, 4:31 am

dont worry,i know lod separated from dl. Very Happy
correct me if i'm wrong but since missy left DL,the guild(DL) started disbanding,and many of the good players from Dl left,and the ally started slowly to crumble
i think u guys made a great decision leaving DL, think that ally will disband in 1 month
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:45 am

Hi Yonn,

Any updates on your ranks?

Thx mate and have a good time in game.
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/28/2011, 11:27 am

Hi Yonn, I have to say it is refreshing to see an app with good ranks and chars, makes it easier to decide.

Just so you know where we stand with DL, we have chosen to take the high road and refrain from any negative comments. They just dont serve any purpose, and wouldnt reflect the nature of LoD.

We actually hated that it came down to us leaving the alliance. We also maintain friends there. I thought it was only fair that you know ahead of time why you may not get any response to your last post.

Welsome, and I hope to see you in a trial soon.
Back to top Go down
Yonn

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/28/2011, 12:13 pm

K,i understand what u are saying.About DL,i wanted to say that its not the same since missy left.I mean that i barely saw some sc runs.I still think DL is a great guild,but i pers think its not the like the old DL. Very Happy
And No Rank updates.....i need higher ranks btw???
Back to top Go down
Yonn

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime2/28/2011, 12:17 pm

Btw,about the trials......I must pm u in game to schedule a trial right?
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime3/28/2011, 5:58 am

ok expect a pm for a trial today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Dro

Dro

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime4/20/2011, 10:54 pm

guy never signs back in
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Sponsored content

Yonn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonn's Application   Yonn's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonn's Application
Page 1 of 1