Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackstar Assassion's app form

Go down 
+2
Sin Gets Out
DarkGold
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkGold

Blackstar Assassion's app form Empty
PostSubject: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/14/2011, 12:42 am

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks:

IGN | Profession | Level
Goku The Fearless (main) Derv,20,Done all campaigns,R10 norn, delver, SS/LB, R7ebon/asuran(they most useful ones)
Blackstar Assassion Sin,20,not done Proph,R7 SS/Asuran, R6 Norn/Delver. T4,LT
Emo Boiiz Ele, no Campaigns,20,Same as above, T1,Emo
Ich Bin Death Bro Necro,Same as above, R3 ebon,2 delver,SS,MoP
Mystix Twisted Rit done NF, R8 SS/ SoS/DwG(Frostway)

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing (i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
3 years, I took a 1 year break as I lost intrest but then I was bored so I played GW and now its fun ;D

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as (i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's):
Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T1
-Least exp area you can do: lt, T4
-Rest of areas you can do:SoS,SS,Emo

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:EoE,100b
-Least exp area you can do:MT
-Rest of areas you can do:MoP

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:Utility DwG,DwG(Frost or normal)
-Least exp area you can do:SoS
-Rest of areas you can do:-

Other Dungeons:
Kath,SoO,Rragar,others I cant think of atm ;l

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes and yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
One of the best SC guilds/ally I know

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
CrY,something in BonD, SW(BEST GUILD LEADER EVER!)

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked:
I was in LoD one I left as there was no ally or I got bored dont rember

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked:
in CrY

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here:
I was on a T-way with 3 or 4 of them dont rember the names

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I live in New Zealand which is +12GMT ( I think it is)
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/14/2011, 7:43 am

Hello and thanks for applying.

I was on the pug runs last night and forwarded you the address here since you asked for it. The pug runs in which we were in, they failed 4 x's last night and the fails were due to the main team. I believe you were the LT and then u changed to rit. The fails happened to the same area each time.

From what I exp'd last night, I would say no to this application. I would advise you to work on your tactics, or atleast work on the stuff that is causing the problems. I wasn't on the vale team so I can't tell you what was causing the fails.

For your application, it looks good otherwise. But list you Asuran rank for your Rit.

Back to top Go down
Knife of darcness

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/15/2011, 1:58 am

Could you more clearly show the ranks? I can't really see them. If the ranks are good I think give a trial. Sometimes it can be just one guy on mainteam that messes it up, might not have been him. If it was the trial should show that.
Back to top Go down
dave

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/15/2011, 3:12 am

we can go on more pug runs with him to see.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/17/2011, 1:09 pm

app looks ok, maybe little boost ranks ? /trial for me , if ranks get to minimun reqs
Back to top Go down
DarkGold

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/19/2011, 11:08 pm

Knife of darcness wrote:
Could you more clearly show the ranks? I can't really see them. If the ranks are good I think give a trial. Sometimes it can be just one guy on mainteam that messes it up, might not have been him. If it was the trial should show that.
Whats so confusing? ;o
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/19/2011, 11:30 pm

Iwas on a run with Goku earlier and I spoke with him about his app. He did have a good attitude about it, which is a plus.

I tried to get to see him play, but was t1 and we failed, cant sya it was his fault as he was the spiker and his first spikes were nice.

I wanna see more.
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/20/2011, 2:33 am

Just finished a trial run, he did well as SoS, and has a fun attitude. we were all joking and teasing and he took it in stride.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 10:32 am

This individual was accepted and after being accepted, this individual would not listen to officers directions in a run and also was being very rude/immature on vent.

This individual was kicked from Lod and will not be extended any invitation back to Lod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackstar Assassion's app form   Blackstar Assassion's app form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackstar Assassion's app form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Rejected Apps-
Jump to: