Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konschu's app

Go down 
+2
Яѻß
konschu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konschu

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/19/2011, 1:46 pm

[REWRITTEN]

IGN|Prof|Lvl|EliteAreas|Ranks:
George Nance | Assassin | 20 | Acces: DoA,UW/FoW,Urgoz/Deep (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB Cool
Bryan Nance | Necromancer | 20 | Acces: UW/FoW (Deld 5, Ebon 2, Asuran 3, Norn 4, SS 3, LB /)
Nona Nance | Elementalist | 20 | Acces: UW/FoW,Urgoz/Deep (Deld /, Ebon 2, Asuran 1, Norn 3, SS 5, LB /) (Got R5 GWAMM ele on other account, which I use for DoA EMo)
Ineke Nance | Mesmer | 20 | Acces: DoA,UW/FoW (Deld 5, Ebon 2, Asuran 3, Norn 2, SS 7, LB 3)
Kate Nance | Warrior | 20 | Acces: DoA,UW/FoW (Deld /, Ebon /, Asuran 7, Norn 3, SS 7, LB 3)
Alecto Nance | Monk | 20 | Acces: DoA,UW/FoW,Urgoz/Deep (Deld 2, Ebon 1, Asuran /, Norn 2, SS 6, LB 4)
William Nance | Ranger | 20 | Acces: UW/FoW (Deld 6, Ebon 2, Asuran 3, Norn 2, SS 5, LB /)
Alesia Nance Il | Ritualist | 10 = pro

How long have you been playing the game?
2235 hours over 37 months

Experience:
* Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T3 true
-Least exp area you can do: T2 (Comparing to record times, this is my 'slowest' area, but still got a 15min on my sin)
-Rest of areas you can do: T1,4,EMo,LT,SS,ES,SoloUWG (& Solo Wastes,T3/4 Suicide + Reg trues)
* Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T4 (T4way)
-Least exp area you can do: MT (T2-5way)
-Rest of areas you can do: T2way: 100b,MoP,UA,T1,T2 | T3way: Caller,ES,KS,T1-3 | T4way: Caller,ES,T1-4 | T5way: T1-5 (& Ranger split ranger/sin)
* Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: Mes roles
-Least exp area you can do: Tank
-Rest of areas you can do: Seeder,EMo

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
2xYes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
Because I love to to waste my time on gw sc’ing with good peeps (‘:

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
[EZ] [Riot] [CLX] [cYa] [YaWn]

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
Npe

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
Npe

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Fayour Moon

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Im 17 years old and I study matths/science on school, I also got a life beside gw, so I don’t play it 24/7. I live in Ghent, Belgium!

Last edited by konschu on 5/20/2011, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/19/2011, 4:33 pm

king of a wierd question, did u follow the application we have posted? O.o looks wayyy diff. uhh judging by ranks u need to increase ur ele's ebon to r5, ur sin looks really good, love the sin. ur mesmers asuran needs to go up to r4 monks SS title needs alot, u gotta get to r9 for that. necros asuran needs r4 but other than that redo your application to where it is how we have set up here. The links are included in here, one is the minimum requirements incase ur wondering where i was getting the information for the ranks but the other is the application, copy it and press modify to modify ur post then paste it so we can better understand where ur coming from Smile

http://dromod.nstars.org/t16-lod-minimum-requirements

http://dromod.nstars.org/t15-lod-application-copy-and-paste
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
My Glycerine

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/19/2011, 10:33 pm

asuran needs work on necro and mesmer for sure. Sin and ranger ranks are good. You need to post what areas you can do in UW and what your most experienced and what your least experienced area is. Theres no need to redo your app the ranks are setup easy enough to read but we definately need to know what areas you can/cannot do, thank you.
Back to top Go down
konschu

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/20/2011, 5:05 am

I didnt had a lot of time yesterday so I used a template that I still had on my pc, I'll rewrite it tonight..

* Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T3 true
-Least exp area you can do: T2 (Comparing to record times, this is my 'slowest' area, but still got a 15min on my sin)
-Rest of areas you can do: T1,4,EMo,LT,SS,ES,SoloUWG (& Solo Wastes,T3/4 Suicide + Reg trues)

* Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T4 (T4way)
-Least exp area you can do: MT (T2-5way)
-Rest of areas you can do: T2way: 100b,MoP,UA,T1,T2 | T3way: Caller,ES,KS,T1-3 | T4way: Caller,ES,T1-4 | T5way: T1-5 (& Ranger split ranger/sin)

* Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: Mes roles
-Least exp area you can do: Tank
-Rest of areas you can do: Seeder,EMo
Back to top Go down
Fayour Sky

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/20/2011, 12:24 pm

I vouche this guy, Although his ranks arent up to par with our requirements, He manages a fast and effective SC. This guy taught me and a few others the record FoWSC run, and has also invented a way to do it faster than HRUU's record. I vote /trial.. Konschu, If you need me to speed book some of your toons, Il hook you up!
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/20/2011, 10:36 pm

Thanks for redoing it after getting those ranks /trial and brad I said that bc it was kinda hard to read the set up at the bottom when he had it that's the only reason Smile
Back to top Go down
konschu

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/21/2011, 8:18 am

So r4 asura on mes/necro and r5 vanguard on ele?
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/21/2011, 2:38 pm

yup thats correct Smile
Back to top Go down
Fayour Sky

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/21/2011, 3:28 pm

Yep, If you need help getting those ranks up man, Ill speed book you up a bit
Back to top Go down
konschu

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/21/2011, 4:52 pm

Okay! & tya Derek but its not like I need that high ranks or so, so Ill probably just do some hm missions till I got enough points (':
Back to top Go down
konschu

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/22/2011, 7:15 am

Need 5 more NM missions + 3 speedbooks and Im done (':
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/23/2011, 7:58 am

Glad to see you getting busy on the ranks. When finished, please contact us to setup your trials.

Pea Nile Dreams

Dhuum Bot

My Glycerine

Spirit Of The Uw

Or get with Fayour to ring our bells.
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime5/24/2011, 2:55 pm

we will get a trial going with u please be on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konschu's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konschu's app   Konschu's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konschu's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Accepted Apps-
Jump to: