Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fk Sticks application to join guild.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fk Sticks

Fk Sticks application to join guild. Empty
PostSubject: Fk Sticks application to join guild.   Fk Sticks application to join guild. I_icon_minitime4/26/2011, 3:54 pm

HI i have 3 characters all max level, a ranger a wamo and a necro..My account is 68 months old but i took a break from guild wars for 2-3 years but am now playing regular again..Before i took time off i was constantly running spider cap runs as an SS necro with my 55 monk friend with a 20 minute guarantee cap. My warrior used to farm solo in the spider caves in FoW often for shards and my ranger i used for barrage + pet groups in FoW and UW..As you would expect i am slightly out of touch with modern terms and builds so i would like to join a stable guild with the intention of grouping and helping out where ever i can..I dont know if age or nationality is relevant but i am 28 and from England.. THanks and i await your reply..dont hesitate to ask if i have left anything out u would like to know..

Fk Sticks...
Back to top Go down
the asassina

the asassina

PostSubject: Re: Fk Sticks application to join guild.   Fk Sticks application to join guild. I_icon_minitime4/27/2011, 1:27 pm

have a look here:
http://dromod.nstars.org/f17-application-area
to apply.

and here to get application form.
http://dromod.nstars.org/t15-lod-application-copy-and-paste

good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Fk Sticks application to join guild.   Fk Sticks application to join guild. I_icon_minitime4/27/2011, 7:01 pm

the first post has been removed and this one is being locked. The post above is for your guidance. Please reapply using the proper format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fk Sticks application to join guild.   Fk Sticks application to join guild. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fk Sticks application to join guild.
Page 1 of 1