Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is why I am awesome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choco

This is why I am awesome Empty
PostSubject: This is why I am awesome   This is why I am awesome I_icon_minitime4/20/2011, 2:37 pm

•In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

Choco Sin | Assassin | 20 | NF, EOTN (Deld 6, Ebon 6, Asuran 8, Norn 4, SS 7, LB, 4)
Choco Monk | Monk | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 7, Ebon 3, Asuran 5, Norn 3, SS 9, LB, 7)
Choco Paragon | Paragon | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 10, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 10, LB, 10)
Choco Mesmer | Mesmer | 20 | NF, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 3, Norn 5, SS 7, LB, 6)
Choco Elementalist | Elementalist | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 3, Norn 4, SS 7, LB, 5)
And others that are insignificant.

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
I have been playing for 69 months, but I have taken a few (couple month long) breaks throughout that time due to different reasons, mainly college life.

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
I've done faction farming on both sides, I have done UW, FoW, DoA, and several dungeons.

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T2
-Least exp area you can do: LT
-Rest of areas you can do: Emo, EoE

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T1
-Least exp area you can do: T2
-Rest of areas you can do: EoE, UA, 100b, Mop

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: Imbagon(frostway)
-Least exp area you can do: Tank(trenchway)
-Rest of areas you can do: UA/Seeder, Emo, any mesmer

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes and yes

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
Fun and good guild/alliance

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
[EviL] [Myth] [Camp]

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
No

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
Yes. I was in [Camp].

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
The Netnabi, The Road Runner

•Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I am awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pixels

Pixels

PostSubject: Re: This is why I am awesome   This is why I am awesome I_icon_minitime4/20/2011, 6:46 pm

Ranks are mostly okay, although your sin's norn (need r5+), ele's ebon (need r5+ and wisdom) and your mesmer's asura (need r4+) could do with a bit more work. Also, not sure how u do SoS in UW when u havent listed a ritualist as one of your toons. I suggest you update the post with ALL your toons even if you think they are insignificant. After that i'll say /trial
Back to top Go down
rysiekw

PostSubject: Re: This is why I am awesome   This is why I am awesome I_icon_minitime4/20/2011, 7:19 pm

Welcome in [Lod]!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why I am awesome   This is why I am awesome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is why I am awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Accepted Apps-
Jump to: