Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalya vaiman app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalya vaiman

Natalya vaiman app Empty
PostSubject: Natalya vaiman app   Natalya vaiman app I_icon_minitime4/15/2011, 1:26 pm

* In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
o Example:
Natalya vaiman | Assassin | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 7, Ebon 10, Asuran 10, Norn 9, SS 7, LB 8 Cool
El Ultimo dragon |Ranger | 20|prof,factions,NF,EOTN (deld 10, ebon 10,asuran 10, norn 10, ss 10, lb 8 Cool
Emily mullenix |mesmer| 20 | factions,NF,EOTN (deld 5,ebon 4,asuran 6,norn 5, ss7, lb Cool
Mark Heath |ritualist | 20 |factions,EOTN (deld 3,ebon 3,asuran 4, norn 5, ss 7 , lb Cool
Robert garriott | elementalist |20|factions,NF|EOTN (deld 3, ebon 5, asuran 3,norn 3, ss 7, lb 8 Cool
Stellarium bright | monk | 20| factions,NF;EOTN (deld 5, ebon 4,asuran 5 , norn 6 , ss 10, lb 8 Cool

* How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
i have played 4 years and 3113 hours.

* Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

* Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: lt
-Least exp area you can do: duo
-Rest of areas you can do: i can do all

* Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:mt
-Least exp area you can do: none
-Rest of areas you can do: all

* Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:any spiker
-Least exp area you can do: tank
-Rest of areas you can do: spikers,emo,ua

* Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?yes yes

* Why are you looking to join [Lod]? i got bored of doa and want to do uw.

* Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?Fury,epic

* Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked no

* Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened i was in epic but jesse formed another guild and left. and i went with him to fury.

* Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here

* Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Back to top Go down

Natalya vaiman app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Accepted Apps-
Jump to: