Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i pwn cornchips app?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cornchip

i pwn cornchips app? Empty
PostSubject: i pwn cornchips app?   i pwn cornchips app? I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 6:15 am

•In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

i pwn cornchips/sin/lvl 1/finished all campaigns r7+all eotn ranks
snoinim fo retsam/nec/ lvl 2/finished all campaigns (maybe except nf) r10 all eotn ranks
i pwn cornships/ranger/ lvl3/finished.. eotn maybe proph ~r5 all eotn

some other chars cruz made that cant remember their names and havent really looked at them, think he got alot of character doa ready so thats always a plus. if i get in and start learnin the doa, then ill change some names and use them ^_^

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

been playing since beta. took a break a year in or so for some amount of time. took a break 6 months ago? let cruz use my acc came on randomly during that time, recently started playing again.

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T2/3/4
-Least exp area you can do: Emo/sos
-Rest of areas you can do:T1,T2,T4,ss, LT (havent in rong time) umm could probs do any area they arent hard.

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: mt/t1/t2/t3/mop/ua/eoe/100bs
-Least exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do:

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: none (happy to learn doa, want to learn it also. have all chars needed me thinks (thanks cruz) Razz )
-Least exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do:

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
yessums

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
cause i lieks to do the speed clears. and i know its a good guild.

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
LODX, gingerbreads, lod, toys, eoti

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
yeah, joined when toys disbanded, then was there for a while till some friends wanted me to join gingerbreads, then they merged with LOD then i was there, then i took a break Very Happy

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
see above

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
kristy jokan lolz
probs other people may remember me. i has a pretty smexy voice.
Back to top Go down
cornchip

PostSubject: fo shizzl   i pwn cornchips app? I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
Kristy hehe

PostSubject: Re: i pwn cornchips app?   i pwn cornchips app? I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 6:41 am

cornchips was great player Razz and used to b in Lod awhile ago luls in posting in trial ready section u aint there yet mate! xD cool guy, australian time zone is pro! and lvl 1 2 and 3 chars? troll or typo ;D /trial!

Moved to the appropriate Section
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Pyro

PostSubject: Re: i pwn cornchips app?   i pwn cornchips app? I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 7:46 am

/caliente app for me
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: i pwn cornchips app?   i pwn cornchips app? I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 9:36 am

im confused.....so who is this?
Back to top Go down
cornchips

PostSubject: Re: i pwn cornchips app?   i pwn cornchips app? I_icon_minitime4/10/2011, 5:14 pm

matt - i pwn cornchips, pm me ig if you have any questions, easier to explain things. also if i find my headphones any time soon (just moved) can talk on vent. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i pwn cornchips app?   i pwn cornchips app? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i pwn cornchips app?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Accepted Apps-
Jump to: