Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheese's last app...

Go down 
+2
Dro
cheesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cheesy

Cheese's last app... Empty
PostSubject: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime4/2/2011, 6:16 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Example:

Cheese In My Shoe/Assassin/20/NF, Factions, EotN/Norn 10, Ebon 10, Asura 10, Deld 10, SS 8, LB 6
Illusioner Devon/Mesmer/20/NF, EotN/Norn 5, Deld 5, Asura 7, Ebon 3, SS 9, LB 8
Devon Heals You/Monk/NF, EotN, Factions/Deld 6, Asura 3, Norn 3, Ebon 2, SS 9, LB 8
Devon Heelshot/Ranger/20/EotN/Deld 9, Ebon 4, Asura 3, Norn 2, SS 6
Warbringer Devon/Warrior/20/Factions, NF, EotN, Prophecies/Norn 10, Asura 9, Deld 8, Ebon 8, SS 10, LB 8
Spiritmaster Devon/Ritualist/20/EotN/Asura 3, Deld 5, Ebon 5, Norn 3, SS 7
Firetosser Devon/Elementalist/20/EotN/Ebon 6, Norn 5, Deld 4, Asura 3

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
4146 hours over the past 42 months.

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T2
-Least exp area you can do: Ele T4
-Rest of areas you can do: SoS, DwG, T1, T3, LT, Emo

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T1 Rangersplit
-Least exp area you can do: T3
-Rest of areas you can do: T2, UA, 100B, EoE (solo ToC), Inept, Keystone, Esurge

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: VoR
-Least exp area you can do: Tank
-Rest of areas you can do: DF Esurge, KS, SS, Me/A, UA

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes I have both

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
I've been in Lod a few times and most of you know me and I miss the cool and calm atmosphere and I miss udub alot

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
Zraw, Fury, HRUU, Lod

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
Yes, and most of you know why

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
I joined Zraw yesterday and they were cool until this morning when I did a DoA as UA and accidentaly failed and the emo who was an officer ragekicked me... plus I got dc'd from TS3 and couldn't reconnect so they raged at me for not being on vent and not listening. Fucking douchebags

When I got kicked, I talked to Fawx and joined HRUU, said hello in gc and got kicked cuz Big Man didn't like me

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Almost everyone

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I'm 15 y/o, turning 16 this summer. I play alot of football and now I can afford pcons.
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime4/2/2011, 11:55 pm

/no

Last chance was last time
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime4/3/2011, 12:56 am

i cant believe you have the nerve to reapply.

/no
Back to top Go down
the asassina

the asassina

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:16 pm

basically he uses Lod as a stop by? as he can't get in any other guilds / got or gets kicked there..
+
he keeps leaving & rejoing Surprised
->no
Back to top Go down
dracion

dracion

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime4/4/2011, 12:31 pm

sorry to say, bt io have to agree with the others
it anoys me certain people cant give Lod or the memebers the respect it deserves,
if people leave once i can understand people make a mistake but when you start to leave and come back clearly shows you dont care whats so ever about Lod
/NO and NEVER again.
Back to top Go down
Alive

Alive

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime4/5/2011, 10:23 am

May you could talk to big man and try to solve the issue. Or talk to the officer of Zraw and explain what went wrong at that run. Hope to see you in game.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com
Dro

Dro

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime4/8/2011, 1:53 pm

locked. rejected.
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's last app...   Cheese's last app... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheese's last app...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Rejected Apps-
Jump to: