Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shroom beast app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shroom beast

shroom beast app Empty
PostSubject: shroom beast app   shroom beast app I_icon_minitime3/3/2011, 12:57 am

•In-Game shroom beast/sos/eoe /20 ( all 8 char)/factions/proh/nf/ and eotn/ rank 5 in all eotn pve ranks

•How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
played gw about a year a go. just got back into around 2 months ago

•Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
i do fowsc/uwsc and practiced soosc i do my best in uwsc and i come prepared and ready cons/candy all that

•Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do:vale
-Least exp area you can do:door pull
-Rest of areas you can do:any needed

•Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:any
-Least exp area you can do:none
-Rest of areas you can do:w.e needed

•Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:
-Least exp area you can do:
-Rest of areas you can do:

•Do you have ventrillo? And Mic? yes

•Why are you looking to join [Lod]? they seem to have sc's down and know there stuff. im willing to learn and help where needed

•Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]? DOOM/ dedicated few/ myth

•Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
i have not

•Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
no

•Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
dro/ 6 others from lod i went in a uwsc with

•first off im a good asset to any guild. i bring all cards to the table and i got a hell of a blackjack hand Wink. my experience in gw is vast and i would love to learn/teach when needed. im always open to new builds/ ways to do sc's. im very good at tway and ubway uwsc. vale is my strong point. im 70+ stones and im personally aquired them. i have failed uwsc more then i have beaten it. with failure comes sucess. my comp specs r outragoues so i will never d/c unless my power goes out XD and my hours are very very flexable when im needed. i hope you review this and get back to me

shroom beast
Back to top Go down
dave

shroom beast app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shroom beast app   shroom beast app I_icon_minitime3/3/2011, 2:38 am

Quote :
i have failed uwsc more then i have beaten it. with failure comes sucess.

wow

GJ. i like ur attitude and admitting ur human. as long as u learn from those fails, its not a fail. just be honest to every1 if ur not comfortable with doing something, we'll just call u some names and a wuss and understand ur a pansy....only to support u of course. we'll throw u into the fire and do it. JUST DO IT.

anyways his ready for trials, and a go go. he alrdy did sos, now for a terra part.
Back to top Go down
Ed

shroom beast app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shroom beast app   shroom beast app I_icon_minitime3/3/2011, 8:27 am

Please write down what exact things you can do. Like, you say you can do anything in FoW but i doubt you can do things like T3,T4,T5, maybe forest rit. Furthermore, please post all Characters.
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

shroom beast app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shroom beast app   shroom beast app I_icon_minitime3/3/2011, 9:22 am

I was on the run with shroom as emo. once he got on vent it went much more smoothly.

Please list all your characters and their ranks. We require 3 Uw areas with one being main team, so we need to see some other chars. If the ranks arent quite right we will advise.

Assuming he meets the reqs, I think shroom will be a good trial app. He seemed like a good guy, and not knowing our tactics he adjusted pretty well.

/Trial pending more info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shroom beast app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shroom beast app   shroom beast app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shroom beast app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Rejected Apps-
Jump to: