Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greg/ Quiet like the darks app

Go down 
+5
Crymson
Lees shadow walker
Gibby
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark

Greg/ Quiet like the darks app Empty
PostSubject: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 10:24 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Quiet like the dark| sin| 20| nf, eotn | asuran r10, norn r9 van r8, delv r8|
Ima gonna burn you| ele| 20| eton| asuran 6, norn r6, van r5, delv r5
Destryer of spirits| rit| 20|factions, eotn proph| asuran r2, norn r3, van r3, delv r2
Heal o Mon | monk| 20|n/a| asuran r3| norn r3| van r2 | delv r1
Quiet seduction | mes| n/a| asuran r5| norn r6| van r3| delv r4
The great gregory (i no its cheesy lol) | ranger| proph eotn| auran r9| norn r9| van r8| delv r7
Warrior of duke|war| n/a| asuran 3|norn 4| van 5| delv 3

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
exact age is 30 months or about 2 years i took a small 5 week break when my comp broke. i am never afk for more then a week unless vacation (rarely)

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld: Love It
-Most exp area you can do: t3 t4 lt emo
-Least exp area you can do: t1 ss (dont have necro)
-Rest of areas you can do: sos t2

Fissure of Woe: love it
-Most exp area you can do: t1 t2 t3 t4 mt 100b eoe
-Least exp area you can do:mop (no necro)
-Rest of areas you can do:ua

Domain of Anguish: nevr done it
-Most exp area you can do: n/a
-Least exp area you can do:n/a
-Rest of areas you can do: dwg maybe lol

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
yes and yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
i have lots of friends in the alli and my guild i am in now is falling apart cause of fails

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
xxx smf fly

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
nope

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
nope

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Dragon knight of pv
rat mal wer i ben

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
i am looking foward to seeing wht u guys can do What a Face
Back to top Go down
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 11:06 pm

Ok here this guy is not that pro in uw but really friendly and helpful... But As Gary said experience can be taught...For me it's /trial. Cause he meets the minimum req. But Greg if u come into this alliance no more arguings and discussing bitching with Dragon, that was really annoying in XXX and SMF.
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 11:11 pm

I would say trial because he meets the reqs, although it would be good to push rit asuran to 5 in case you dwg spike. As for the drama, leave it at the door.
Back to top Go down
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 11:15 pm

Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin wrote:
Ok here this guy is not that pro in uw but really friendly and helpful... But As Gary said experience can be taught...For me it's /trial. Cause he meets the minimum req. But Greg if u come into this alliance no more arguings and discussing bitching with Dragon, that was really annoying in XXX and SMF.

ok rat thank you but u made it sound much like i suck at uw witch is not the case if you have something agenst me plz pm me in game and not try to screw my chances of getting in a guild i want. me and dragon have argued in the past thats just cause were friends and when we both became an officer of my old guild xxx we promised not to argue i hope that covers and questions pondering.
Back to top Go down
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 11:17 pm

Gibby wrote:
I would say trial because he meets the reqs, although it would be good to push rit asuran to 5 in case you dwg spike. As for the drama, leave it at the door.

thank you for the advise and i am working on my rit to specks with the new builds i just got my mes to the specs next will be my rit then ele
Back to top Go down
Lees shadow walker

Lees shadow walker

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 11:17 pm

I've known Greg for quite some time now. Toni is right in the case that Dragon and Greg used to fight a lot, however Greg and Dragon have matured enough to put their differences aside and run together. Greg is a very skilled and intelligent player and I believe he can do anything he wants too.
Back to top Go down
Crymson

Crymson

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 11:45 pm

I want to go ahead and be honest, I'm going to say no.
Honestly I've heard some stuff that would not be a good fit for you here in Lod.
Your a great character base yes, but still honestly based on pure character i'm going to say no just because at this time we could use people of stature.
Back to top Go down
Rafi

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/25/2011, 11:53 pm

We have been guildies for quite a while, and I must say, he's not the brightest kid out there. I understand that he's applying to Lod, and that I'm a puLL member. I've personally left XXX since the atmosphere was not as great as it is here. There were constant fights/trolls etc. The atmosphere in this ally is more mature, and does not accept trolling/immature behaviour. In the past, Greg has offended our guild leader to the extent, where he would not be accepted to puLL in the future. I presonally think, that his actions would not be accepted anywhere, and in this case, it would would not only reflect on puLL, but on the ally as a whole.

I also do not agree with Lee here, that one can mature over a week or two. I've known him for some time now, and it didn't happen.

I'm not trying to go fully against Greg here, but we must face the truth here.
Back to top Go down
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 12:52 am

Crymson wrote:
I want to go ahead and be honest, I'm going to say no.
Honestly I've heard some stuff that would not be a good fit for you here in Lod.
Your a great character base yes, but still honestly based on pure character i'm going to say no just because at this time we could use people of stature.
i apologize for the things u may have heard about me. and like i said it was the environment i was in in smf i could get away with it and that was how i could defend myself now there is no need to defennd myself so i dont need the launguage
Back to top Go down
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 12:54 am

Rafi wrote:
We have been guildies for quite a while, and I must say, he's not the brightest kid out there. I understand that he's applying to Lod, and that I'm a puLL member. I've personally left XXX since the atmosphere was not as great as it is here. There were constant fights/trolls etc. The atmosphere in this ally is more mature, and does not accept trolling/immature behaviour. In the past, Greg has offended our guild leader to the extent, where he would not be accepted to puLL in the future. I presonally think, that his actions would not be accepted anywhere, and in this case, it would would not only reflect on puLL, but on the ally as a whole.

I also do not agree with Lee here, that one can mature over a week or two. I've known him for some time now, and it didn't happen.

I'm not trying to go fully against Greg here, but we must face the truth here.

rafi thank you for giving it to me straight i appreciated it and i will try to be better as fir making your guild leader hate me i never ment to say i was asked to cause its always funny to hear a "3 year old" how your leader called me cause of my voice, say something. i aid i was sory to her and i am willing to change like gibby said leave wht happend in the past behind cause i recall some bad things coming out of your mouth and other people's while in xxx.
Back to top Go down
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 5:08 am

Greg What are u talking about. I never said u suck in Uw i just said not "to pro" cause Lod basically goes for time. You are a good friend and i know u can get much better in uw for sure, thats why i gave u +1. The other reason i posted this, cause i dont want to end up like in XXX.... Seriously if u think im making u look bad here then i apologize but u know Lod doesnt invite people for their exp. Only
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 9:12 am

Pretty much agree with Rafi - the fact that most of Greg's posts here are on the defensive already looks kinda bad... the sort of immature drama we want to avoid in the alliance really. I've never doubted Greg's ability in UW or FoW though - just don't wanna hear him and Dragon yelling at each other on Vent all the time. Dragon's behaved himself since he's been in Lod really, which is kinda creepy koz it's not what I'm used to xD Maybe Greg will be the same but I dunno.
Back to top Go down
dragonknight

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 12:07 pm

shhh Misty...
Back to top Go down
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 12:38 pm

Misty wrote:
Pretty much agree with Rafi - the fact that most of Greg's posts here are on the defensive already looks kinda bad... the sort of immature drama we want to avoid in the alliance really. I've never doubted Greg's ability in UW or FoW though - just don't wanna hear him and Dragon yelling at each other on Vent all the time. Dragon's behaved himself since he's been in Lod really, which is kinda creepy koz it's not what I'm used to xD Maybe Greg will be the same but I dunno.

im not trying to make this drama and i apologize if i have said anything in the past but i no i can change and beleve me if dragon can i can. im only playing the defensive side becaue these posts are turning into a smash greg party so if i dont who will.
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 4:11 pm

Hello and thx for applying.

As I stated on vent among some of the other members there, you have a huge mountain to climb to gain your respect back. One thing going for you is that you are very young, and you are bound to make mistakes.

Some in this alliance are very young as you or even younger, they all have grown in this alliance within their respective guilds. It may be due to the environment they were in. I think you responding to the allegations made against you is a very courageous step, it shows that you don't want to be backed down and will do everything to be in here.

I would say to you keep climbing that mountain and also stop in on our vent and hang out with the members here and create friendships. So far many are still not satisfied by what you have typed, only your actions can make the difference. Stop on by on the vent and chat with those that you might have offended.

Thx agains and have fun in game.
Back to top Go down
Greg/Quiet Like The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 5:14 pm

Sin Gets In wrote:
Hello and thx for applying.

As I stated on vent among some of the other members there, you have a huge mountain to climb to gain your respect back. One thing going for you is that you are very young, and you are bound to make mistakes.

Some in this alliance are very young as you or even younger, they all have grown in this alliance within their respective guilds. It may be due to the environment they were in. I think you responding to the allegations made against you is a very courageous step, it shows that you don't want to be backed down and will do everything to be in here.

I would say to you keep climbing that mountain and also stop in on our vent and hang out with the members here and create friendships. So far many are still not satisfied by what you have typed, only your actions can make the difference. Stop on by on the vent and chat with those that you might have offended.

Thx agains and have fun in game.
thank you for wht u wrote it made me think this over again however the people i need to apologize to have made fun of me in the past. u have heard me in vent and wht i sound like being riticuled on smf vent every day by these guys was hell and now u want me to apologize to them. this doesnt make sence. u want me to appolozie to someone who has made fun of me. i will be happy to apologize but it wont be true until me and the person i have " offended" come to terms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg/ Quiet like the darks app   Greg/ Quiet like the darks app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greg/ Quiet like the darks app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Rejected Apps-
Jump to: