Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheesy's Last Re-App

Go down 
+4
Gibby
Rick
Alive
cheesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cheesy

Cheesy's Last Re-App Empty
PostSubject: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 2:04 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks

Cheese In My Shoe/Assassin/20/EotN, Factions, NF/Norn 10, Ebon 10, Asura 10, Deld 9

Devon Heelshot/Ranger/20/EotN/Deld 10, Ebon 4, Asura 3, Norn 2

Illusioner Devon/Mesmer/20/EotN, NF/Asura 7, Deld 5, Asura 3, Ebon 3, LB 8, SS 6

Spiritmaster Devon/Ritualist/20/EotN/Deld 5, Ebon 5, Asura 3, Norn 3

Firetosser Devon/Elementalist/20/EotN/Ebon 6, Deld 4, Norn 5, Asura 3

Warbringer Devon/Warrior/20/EotN, Factions, NF, Proph/Norn 10, Asura 9, Ebon 8, Deld 8, LB 8, SS 10

Devon Heals You/Monk/20/EotN, NF/Deld 6, Asura 3, Norn 3, Ebon 2, SS 9, LB 6

Devon Is Undead/Necromancer/2/None/(Made only for uw, but cba to take it through EotN and ascending)

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
3936 hours over the past 41 months. I took a break right after the Dhuum update that lasted for 6 months.

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T2
-Least exp area you can do: T4
-Rest of areas you can do: T1 (R/A solo, E/R), SoS, Emo, LT, T3 (Glyphsin), Spiker (DwG, Esurge, Keystone), T4 (Ele pits, Sin, R/A)

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: T1 (Rangersplit)
-Least exp area you can do: MT
-Rest of areas you can do: T2, Spiker, SoS, UA, 100B, Mesmer, T3

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: Me/A
-Least exp area you can do: UA
-Rest of areas you can do: Me/N, Me/R, Me/E, Permaseed,

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes I have both.

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
I realized I made a big mistake leaving Lod. When I first joined Lod and left BonD, I missed BonD alot. Now I miss Lod more and more for every day, Lod is my home.

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
SOUL

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked:
I left only because I wanted to join my IRL friend's guild SOUL. Now I realised I made a mistake.

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened: Lod is my home, and I really want back in.

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here: Gary, Andy, Krosty, Ben, Gab, Splice, Vlad, Alive, Sam, Mage, Dro, Rekky, Rey, Natral, Rick and many others.

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
I'm 15 years old turning 16 this summer, I live in Sweden. During my time in Lod I grew a better person, I really enjoy sitting on vent with you guys, and I don't knoww if you guys remember, but at first, I didn't have the guts to talk on vent, but now I talk all the time. That's one of many things I have developed during my time in Lod.
Back to top Go down
Alive

Alive

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 3:41 pm

/yes, good guy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com
Rick

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 4:16 pm

/yes, seems like you really regret it
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 9:15 pm

Man there is a lot of this going on. But i get it, the younger guys havent learned when they are better off to stay put.

Cheese has always been an upright guy, and I think as many chances have been given to others, he should also get a reprieve.

this time........next time a flogging will take place.

/yes no trial
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 11:10 pm

nice cheese Smile +1 and spip trial
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/22/2011, 12:12 pm

/no

Guild hopping is forbidden within alliance.
Back to top Go down
Crymson

Crymson

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/22/2011, 3:05 pm

Well cheese, you were in Lod for the a long while and I don/t know what the circumstances or why you left but you did. & like before you saw members go and not have a easy time coming back you should of known this. Like others before have said it's not skill that gets you into Lod its character and loyalty to your guildmates. I have had friends in the past try and apply to Lod and have had to take a shot to the real life freindship in order to maintain my loyalty to the guild. It's not just me you or Sean or Gary or even atreyu or Dro. This is [Lod] it's much bigger than any one person it takes us all to come together to up hold the integrity we have now. If we had accepted all the members back that have had left in the past we wouldnt have the reputation we have now. I love you as a player and as a Friend And I love talking to you on vent. But also now that you are in the Ally there is a strict no guild hopping rule. so I feel bad saying this but /No
Your still welcome to come on runs and vent, I just wish you can see that [Lod] as the big picture that it is.
Back to top Go down
cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/22/2011, 3:10 pm

I left SOUL, and I've been told im not welcome back. So I wish you guys the best of luck in the future.

Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime2/26/2011, 4:14 pm

Hey Cheese, thanks for reapplying.

As you know coming back isn't the easiest of things to do here and I hope you know why that is.

Seeing how you know that this opportunity is very hard to come by and if it does come by again, you do realize this will be your last chance at it.

As long you understand the above, we can go ahead and send you the invite. No trials will be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheesy's Last Re-App   Cheesy's Last Re-App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheesy's Last Re-App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Lod Applications (lol) :: Lod Rejected Apps-
Jump to: