Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Argo's reapply?

Go down 
+9
Elewood
Crymson
Pyro
Dro
Sin Gets Out
Pekka
Alive
Ed
Argo Assasin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo Assasin

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 7:45 am

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

2 years

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Argo Assasin l Assassin l FC, NF, EoTN (r10 asur r10 delver r9 norn r9 ebon r8LB r7sunspear)

Violet Lum l Elementalist l FC, NF, EoTN, Proph (r8 asur r8 delver r10 ebon r9 norn r10 sunspear r8 LB)

Argo Goes Ranger l Ranger l EoTN (r8 delver r5 asur r5 ebon r3 norn r3 sunspear r0 LB)

Mes Lum l Mesmer l NF,EoTN (r6 asur r4 delver r4 ebon r3 norn r7 sunspear r8LB

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
I can do any area I think im pretty good at all of them (don't want to be egoist)

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do:T2(10mins) MT(16mins) T1(13mins)
-Least exp area you can do:-
-Rest of areas you can do:100b, Mes, EoE, UA, DwG

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do:a/n tank and recall or sliver tank, emo, any mesmer
-Least exp area you can do:monk
-Rest of areas you can do:-

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?

Yes and yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?

Becouse I have no guild atm.

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?

GS

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked

Yes and left becouse my friend needed help with his guild and it disbanded.

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened

Nope

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
It will be too much guys:)

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 7:46 am

Argo is pro.....and we kinda need him to do decent doas o.o
Back to top Go down
Alive

Alive

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 8:56 am

I was suprised when you left Lod. But we need good guys in doa and fow, only i can say is yes
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com
Argo Assasin

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 9:19 am

As I said my friend needed helpw with his guild but he got mad and disband
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 9:37 am

argo, i have waited for this Smile ur my good ig friend, and im so happy that u applied.

really big +1 for me <3
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets Out

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 10:22 am

Okay Argo..

First of all you left Lod without letting anyone know of your intentions. Also you know about posting in the Leave of Absence of forums, if you are looking to take a break for what ever reasons, at least this way we know your reasons for the leave.

If Lod was about inviting all those that we consider are needed for our guild because they are talented in what they do, we would already have a full roster. Our members are chosen based on the compassion and maturity they bring to the table.

Lately I believe you lost that, your verbal outbursts and raginess on vent. Also leaving parties during runs and not paying cons. Leaving a party when someone comes on vent you don't like. The Argo a lot of us remember you as someone who was very enthusiastic and compassionate about the runs. But the Argo that we know now is an arrogant person who believes he is above the rules when admins are not around. When you chose to leave the way you did, that arrogance showed in that you have nobody to answer to about your decsions.

This is a decision you made and the decision to be back to Lod seems out of necessity as you are without a guild in your own words and not wanting to be here.

Argo Assasin wrote:

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?

Becouse I have no guild atm.

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?

GS

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked

Yes and left becouse my friend needed help with his guild and it disbanded.

Just because your friends guild disbanded, you are chosing to apply back over here. I do not find that admirable, be here for wanting to be here. Also adress the above allegations of raging and foul language to party members on vent and in team chat.
Back to top Go down
Dro

Dro

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 12:11 pm

Im going to have to say /No. you might have wonderful talent but lately as gary said ive noticed changes in u and your attitude and the way you deal with other members and alliance members. And the way you left and didnt tell anyone, theres a huge respect factor here that u just ignored and did your own thing. So at this time i would say no to rejoining
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Pyro

Pyro

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 12:27 pm

i remember you from last summer as an active player of Lod, but since im back for a few time, i can say that i was surprised from some alliance chan announcment of you like ' glf only pro for doa ' and some other non respectful language.
My oppinion is a "/yes" but with a visible change of behavior, like being more humble with each other in this alliance.
yo se que hablo muy mal englese .. hay dios mios Neutral
Back to top Go down
Crymson

Crymson

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 12:46 pm

Argo is a good player yes...
BUT we need that Argo back that was a good humble MODEST person not the Argo whos Ego fills the whole room and yes your toons and characters fill the minimum req's but LIke Gary said you Didn't even Post in the Leave of absence or anything. I believe that you could come back only if your attitude changes.
/trial ? pending...
Back to top Go down
Elewood

Elewood

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 4:25 pm

I'm with gary on this one you used to be a lot more friendly etc but lately you were arogant
Back to top Go down
Gibby

Gibby

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/21/2011, 9:12 pm

Before the excuses start flying let me chime in. Argo, I realize you are young, so Ive been patient with you when you acted disrespectfully toward me as well as others. Some people may over look it, but most people begin to stack points against a person when that happens.

I also remember a better behaved Argo. Just as we all need to have patience with younger players, you young cats have to realize some of us old farts dont take kindly to snot nosed bratty kids.

Some of the young guys in LoD are alright with me. They are young, but they are mature.
Argo, you need to take these comments and process them, and learn from them. We all like ya man, we know you are good at the game, but you must be better at life. This game will pass, but the lessons you learn from dealing with people are going to last forever.

You remind me of my son, who is 11. He wants everyone to respect him and to recognize his value. The difference is he earns it.

So, its time to earn it Argo. Be loyal, be dependable, but most of all, be full of integrity at all times.

My grandmother told me as a child, " Integrity is how you act when you think no one is watching."

/trial because, in the end, we shouldnt break a childs spirit with cruelty or harshness.
Back to top Go down
Knife of darcness

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/23/2011, 3:47 pm

um, I had been on quite a few runs with argo. He pretty much taught me everything I know about doa right now. I NEVER found him to be arrogant/raging/trolling in any way what so ever. If it was up to me it'd be a yes. Plus we want to do more doa argo knows other people that do doa etc and would pretty much fill our runs.
Back to top Go down
dave

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/24/2011, 2:17 am

we need to trial argo with his behavior instead of his gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Mage

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime2/24/2011, 12:15 pm

Personally I havn't experianced any problems with Argo recently, so I cannot speak for the people affect. However I think that everyone deserves a second chance especially as Argo was a long standing member, true he did not use the "Leave of Absence" section but he did respond to PM's asking why he left. I'm not saying this because we need him as we clearly don't from the past few weeks without him Doa runs have still taken place although perhaps not as frequently. Personally I just feel that he should be given a second chance for any behaviour in the past, so /yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Argo's reapply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo's reapply?   Argo's reapply? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Argo's reapply?
Page 1 of 1