Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requiem Dagger Guild Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
requiemdagger

Requiem Dagger Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 4:40 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Requiem Dagger:
Assassin
lvl 20
22 max titles
LB max
SS max
norn r10
asura r10
dwarf r10
vanguard r8

Tre Cool Dude: (gay name i know)
Elementalist
lvl 20
LB r7
SS r1

Fury Days:
Ritualist
lvl 20
LB r6

Serpens Scorpius:
Mesmer
lvl 20
LB r6
Norn r1

+lvl 20 derv but he is fairly dormant until i find some use for him lol

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
Been playing for about 3 years now, the odd breaks for exams revision or other important things but other than that very active and social player. I have really only concentrated on my Assassin, I have all other level 20 characters but I rarely play them as Im always title capping/doing runs on my sin.

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
Skilled at most professions and builds etc, been playing GW a long time now

Underworld:
-Most exp area is with my Assassin, probably T3 is my fastest but LT is my most reliable.
-Least exp area would be wastes seen as I've just never done it before, but have a good understanding of what it entails and could easily learn.
-Other areas: T2, T4 and Emo are all solid areas for me and I'm more than familiar with the SS/Spike and SoS jobs. I can duo 4h on my sin without breaking a sweat but thats easy, im keen to become exp and efficient at true duos; I know what to do just need to execute it!

Fissure of Woe:
-Never really gotten into FoWSC but keen to learn and get into it

Domain of Anguish:
-Ive tanked in DoA before, practising using a hero to bond and just done pulls etc but never had a team to spike
-probably the Necro roll (trenchway)
-Ele and Mesmer on their way to DoA and not far off

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes and Yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
I enjoy uwsc alot, its now my main aspect of guildwars play and I want to do it as much as possible and do successful and speedy runs on a regular basis and I know that Lod is therefore the place to be.

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?
[SMF] and [xtc] both in Lod ally although xtc wasnt great and folded not long after I joined, also been in various 'SC' alliances but they all suck.

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked
I have been in Lod before, a long time ago however. I was kicked cos i was not up to the standard of the guild at all, however I am now a practised and experienced uwsc player!

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened
I was indeed in [SMF] and been on a fair few runs with Lod in the ally, as well as setting up alot of runs myself. I recently left however as they moved to a non SC alliance and I want to stay in uwsc.

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here
Ive been on runs in the ally with guys like Assassin Jonesie, A Net Banned Dave, Hexual Offender X, Des Olator and many others and been on the vent alot in runs and chatting to people

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.
Im active and friendly, always keen for learning new roles and open to new ideas and developments etc, i like to bring ideas forward and be helpful as well and i am generally always striving to improve!

Thanks,
~Josh
Back to top Go down
charlotte corday
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:13 pm

sin looks good, but need to boost ranks on others for example, if you want to emo your vanguard rank must be a minimum of r5.
once ranks are up /trial
Back to top Go down
requiemdagger

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:25 pm

yeah i didnt really know what the specific rank req where but I am keen to join Lod and get stuck in, I uwsc all night every night and once in I would get my ranks up to par for sure to secure my spot, I understand I need to do both a terra and a vale team position trial? does this mean my emo must have vanguard r5 before I can trial or can I trial as LT and a t3/4?
Back to top Go down
charlotte corday
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:48 pm

You can trial as LT if you choose
Though we usually make it a req to have at least 2 or 3 characters who have the ranks.
So I would prefer that you get your r5 ebon before the trial.
Do you happen to know trues or suicides? or just regular T3/T4?
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 7:15 pm

you need to make it to where u can do 1 terra area and 1 vale area and with great confidence. if u do that i can almost gaurentee u ull get in. but atm ur ranks looks weak especially on ur ele. id learn emo on ur ele and get wisdom and r5 ebon then trial with ur sin and emo sin as like t4 and emo Smile glad to see you really wanna join and come with us from SMF. Its good to hear and id like to bring u in but u gotta be trialed in 2 areas so Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 7:17 pm

what are your asuran ranks for mesmer and rit?

what is your ebon rank for your ele?

you can also trial whatever area you feel you are the most strong at. you will get 2 trials. 1 trial if you blow us away.

/trial (pending rank updates)
Back to top Go down
Яѻß
Admin
Admin
Яѻß

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 7:18 pm

agree with jeff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dromod.nstars.org
Fayour Sky

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 7:54 pm

I say rank up a bit, and we will trial you!
Back to top Go down
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/4/2011, 8:40 pm

Fayour Sky wrote:
I say rank up a bit, and we will trial you!

you forgot the extra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s
Back to top Go down
requiemdagger

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 3:23 am

wicked, I'll get my ele to ebon r5 and some other ranks on my mes and then let you know Smile

(as for true duos/suicide way I know exactly what to do on true duos i just need to practise it and get exp, which wouldnt take me long, I just need to learn the pits side of things, got 4h on lock)
Back to top Go down
Jonesie
Officer
Officer
Jonesie

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 8:46 am

nice to hear. keep us informed
Back to top Go down
Fayour Sky

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 9:39 am

Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem Dagger Guild Application   Requiem Dagger Guild Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem Dagger Guild Application
Page 1 of 1